First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
famous people looks like anime!!!!!!!!!!
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / A House
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
wow coolo they look so much like them
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Angelina Jolie
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / davao city, phili...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Let's see, i think most japanese and korean actors and actresses look like anime
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / babies land.......
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

blackzero_01 wrote:

Let's see, i think most japanese and korean actors and actresses look like anime


I agree with you
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lethbridge Alberta
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
The reason why probably is because the animators and creators of the media want them to look like the stars because people find them attractive and for better ratings
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England, Kent, To...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Chaoticraven wrote:

The reason why probably is because the animators and creators of the media want them to look like the stars because people find them attractive and for better ratings


really? o.o!
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Cloud was actually based off Gackt.
I read that somewhere.
It also said several characters from Square Enix are based off of him... I just don't remember who..
49169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bananaheim
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
golf mike back in the day. =]....dont quite know which anime they look like, but they do look like one haha
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the computer d...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

OsirisFael wrote:

Cloud was actually based off Gackt.
I read that somewhere.
It also said several characters from Square Enix are based off of him... I just don't remember who..

zephiroth was one....
that's true...they said square enix's anime designer was a huge gackt fan...Yay!

Posted 1/16/08
THEY LOOK LIKE THE SAME LOL
3358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / In my pants. No,...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
LOL at Rock Lee.
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

AsTerisk13 wrote:


OsirisFael wrote:

Cloud was actually based off Gackt.
I read that somewhere.
It also said several characters from Square Enix are based off of him... I just don't remember who..

zephiroth was one....
that's true...they said square enix's anime designer was a huge gackt fan...Yay!




Ah!
*High five*

:3

Posted 1/16/08
wow . good resemblance
Posted 1/16/08
man this is weird
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
One moment




.....................

Zac Efron.


let me know if you want more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.