First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Crimson Forest
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Mina was sitting down in mid-air Ur all just like the others that I met and fought....


Natsu yawned and you can hear a faint harpe sound and your levitation was canceled and you cannot levitate for a while. (untill the battle is over)
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Mina fell to the ground and she yawn
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Mina fell to the ground and she yawn


ne Shiki, Why am I fighting a pintless battle.. Anyway? Im pretty glad you went VERY easy on her.. But only for personal reasons.. I dont think you need to continue..
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Mina started to disappear then her gun went over to a tree and she caught Are you guys done playing with that thing yet? Mina asked pointing at the card that said "Natsru" on it
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Mina started to disappear then her gun went over to a tree and she caught Are you guys done playing with that thing yet? Mina asked pointing at the card that said "Natsru" on it


Never said we were playing anything.
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
The card appear in her hand Wateves... Natsume appear next to her and he cough out sand Mina-chan plz dont do that again next time tell meh before I get cover with sand >.<
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

The card appear in her hand Wateves... Natsume appear next to her and he cough out sand Mina-chan plz dont do that again next time tell meh before I get cover with sand >.<


Angel.. and a human..
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Yea is there a problem? she look down at him
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Yea is there a problem? she look down at him


My guesses were right.
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Wat guessings?
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Wat guessings?


Nothing...
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Wateves come on Natsume I have to go talk to morre humans and monsters see ya Head Wing she smile then Natsume disappears and she startes to jump from tree to tree
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Wateves come on Natsume I have to go talk to morre humans and monsters see ya Head Wing she smile then Natsume disappears and she startes to jump from tree to tree


And they kept walking in the forest.
Moderator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Mina look at the cards then she puts them awayMight come in handy one day
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Mina look at the cards then she puts them awayMight come in handy one day


Shiki snaped his fingers and the cards bursted into flammes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.