First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Top 50 godly Anime of 2001-2010
18391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 5/9/11
1. Angel Beats!

2. Bakemonogatari

3. Clannad

4. K-ON!

5. Code Geass

6. A Certain Magical Index

7. Toradora!

8. Haruhi

9. Gintama

10. A Certain Scientific Railgun

11. Ore no Imouto

12. Full Metal Alchemist

13. Durarara!!

14. Gundam Seed

15. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

16. GitS: Stand Alone Complex

17. Darker Than Black

18. Strike Witches

19. Aria The Animation

20. Working!!

21. Eureka Seven

22. Kamichu!

23. Lucky Star

24. Black Lagoon

25. Planetes

26. Hidamari Sketch

27. Air

28. Mushishi

29. Hayate no Gotoku!

30. Elfen Lied

31. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

32. Scried

33. Fafner in the Azure

34. Baccano

35. Shakugan no Shana

36. Bleach

37. Gun x Sword

38. Slam Dunk

39. Honey and Clover

40. Basilisk

41. Aoi Hana

42. Cowbop Bebop (Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door)

43. Naruto

44. Jewelpet Tinkle

45. Sousei no Aquarion

46. Bamboo Blade

47. Inuyasha

48. Solty Rei

49. Zipang

50. Sky Girls

Source: http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/title/6082/
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sunny Cali
Offline
Posted 5/9/11
i dont see Death Note so this list is Falls.... But i see many great names and some that on my wonna watch list
19078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
A better list in my opinion would be:

Monster
Planetes
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Haibane Renmei
Kurenai
Rumbling Hearts
REC
Welcome to the NHK
Baccano
When They Cry
Kanon(2006)
Ergo Proxy
Rideback
Kemonozume
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Real Drive
Aquarian Age
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden
Gunslinger Girl/Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino
Koi Kaze
Kurokami
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit
Myself, Yourself
Noein
RahXephon
Read or Die/Read or Die TV
Time of Eve
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Black Lagoon/Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Full Metal Panic/Fumofu/The Second Raid
Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Red Garden
Buso Renkin
Chobits
Clannad/Clannad: After Story
Code Geass/Code Geass: R2
Darker Than Black/Darker Than Black 2: Gemini of the Meteor
Death Note
Denno Coil
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Fate/Stay Night
Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Ghost Hound
Ghost Hunt
Heroic Age
Highschool of the Dead
Spice and Wolf/Spice and Wolf II
Bakemonogatari
Kurau: Phantom Memory

136460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
This is one short-sighted list. No Gurren Lagann, Azumanga Daioh, Gankutsuou, Genshiken, Mononoke and FLCL?!?!?

25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
ill pass on that list... i dont see why angel beats is at the top.....maybe its a popularity list though

Ore no Imouto at number 11 REALLY? I was entertained by it but by no means does it deserve that slot.


FLCL was like 1994 dude --- was thinking about another anime not flcl lol
this is 2001-2010


id like to see texhnolyze on that list though
and if you're going to count bebop movie count the eva movies


gundam seed had too much teen angst from kira id rather have 00 take its place
15267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11

moratorium wrote:

ill pass on that list... i dont see why angel beats is at the top.....maybe its a popularity list though

Ore no Imouto at number 11 REALLY? I was entertained by it but by no means does it deserve that slot.


FLCL was like 1994 dude
this is 2001-2010


id like to see texhnolyze on that list though
and if you're going to count bebop movie count the eva movies


gundam seed had too much teen angst from kira id rather have 00 take its place


Dude, FLCL is 2000-2001. And whilst Texhnoloyze was a good anime, it was beaten in it's genre by Ergo Proxy.
If the list is in the order, OP put it, I heavily disagree.
Angel Beats lacks pacing and structure.
Bakemonogatari's ending was lacklustre
Clannad was plodding and full of fillers; Clannad Afterstory was a LOT better
K-ON! doesn't need a comment. It's humour wore dry by the second season, and it did nothing but tamper with the past glory of the slice of life genre.
88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
It should be noted that this list is only ranking the 50 titles that are listed, and nothing else. If it's not on the list, people didn't even have an option to vote for it.

And there was only 4000 votes...
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11

FalseFallacy wrote:


moratorium wrote:

ill pass on that list... i dont see why angel beats is at the top.....maybe its a popularity list though

Ore no Imouto at number 11 REALLY? I was entertained by it but by no means does it deserve that slot.


FLCL was like 1994 dude
this is 2001-2010


id like to see texhnolyze on that list though
and if you're going to count bebop movie count the eva movies


gundam seed had too much teen angst from kira id rather have 00 take its place


Dude, FLCL is 2000-2001. And whilst Texhnoloyze was a good anime, it was beaten in it's genre by Ergo Proxy.
If the list is in the order, OP put it, I heavily disagree.
Angel Beats lacks pacing and structure.
Bakemonogatari's ending was lacklustre
Clannad was plodding and full of fillers; Clannad Afterstory was a LOT better
K-ON! doesn't need a comment. It's humour wore dry by the second season, and it did nothing but tamper with the past glory of the slice of life genre.


LMAO i was thinking about another anime whoops

i didnt like ergo as much and felt it was lesser

although to be honest it wasnt by much i like both but tex more....

actually it was by much more after refreshing my memory
38610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
This list is basically crap. As a poster above mentioned, the sample size is pathetically small, and the list of choices to vote for is even more pathetically small. I'm pretty sure you'd do better running a poll through 4chan. At the very least you'd have more than 50 titles.
A combined and weighted viewers/sales domestic/foreign chart for 2001-2010 would be an impressive chunk of awesome data. This, is not.
ogarrr 
52073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Agree with the biasedness of it all....
3065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / library
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
aaandd, most of the top 10 are from 2010 (or is there any from 2009? unsupported memory.)
15267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11

ginkou-san wrote:

aaandd, most of the top 10 are from 2010 (or is there any from 2009? unsupported memory.)


Bakemonogatari is from 2009. Guys, check out the link he posted. There were only 4000 votes. So in other words, this list is pretty much redundant.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
The number of votes is too small and a lot of anime with big titles are missing. Either the community population is that small or the poll is just plain bias... In any case, polls only represent a single community, not as a whole.
37145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Missing Full Metal Panic... Pretty much says it all...
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
There is no way Angel Beats! could've beaten Clannad. Oh wait, there is, by bias poll. Anyway..........

At least Gintama's in the top 10. O_o And lol @ Elfen Lied... That awful anime managed to get in there? xD And so is a lot more...


I can't even--
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.