First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
VKE: Pairings!
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"So even Ai can be scary sometimes."Nana said.
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"So even Ai can be scary sometimes."Nana said.


but she is even cute when she is scary he points to Nana you so take a lesson from that
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"No way in hell!"Nana yelled.Ai blushed and hid behind Nana."What the?!"
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11 , edited 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"No way in hell!"Nana yelled.Ai blushed and hid behind Nana."What the?!"


Tak-kun dont embarssess Ai-chan like that, sorry i had to say it.
i got the ice. Taro sits on the ground as junichi holds the ice on taro head.
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"T-thanks....." "I have somethi9ng to do.Be right back in a minute."Nana left,then came bag with a VERY LARGE bag and dropped it on Taro's head."I brought you more ice." "That hurts.AN dit's cold.Way to go,Nana!"Azusa said.
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"T-thanks....." "I have somethi9ng to do.Be right back in a minute."Nana left,then came bag with a VERY LARGE bag and dropped it on Taro's head."I brought you more ice." "That hurts.AN dit's cold.Way to go,Nana!"Azusa said.


Damn boss are you ok Taro laid face down on the ground with the ice on his head. takayoshi falls over and laughs at what happen. kicking his legs in the air. Please....stop ....my sides...hurt.
Haruko hugs Nana YAY Nana is my new super hero today. she smille
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
Ai laughs."That was awesome nee-chan." "Good work,Nana and Ai!"Azusa hugs Nana."He was just too annoying.So that jerk works for the other jerk?"she asked."And let ge of me please!"
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Ai laughs."That was awesome nee-chan." "Good work,Nana and Ai!"Azusa hugs Nana."He was just too annoying.So that jerk works for the other jerk?"she asked."And let ge of me please!"


lets not talk about it.
Takayoshi watches and laughs at junichi tries to pick up the bag of ice off of Taro. Damn how did he lift this.
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"Just like that."Nana lifted the bag and dropped it again on Taro.
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Just like that."Nana lifted the bag and dropped it again on Taro.


Haruko starts to laugh. Takayoshi start to gasp for air. i cant take anymore.
junichi stands there in shock. get this off of me
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"Okay."She lifted it then dropped it again."Oh,sorry I didn't mena to do it."Ai and Azusa couldn't help it and started laughing.
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Okay."She lifted it then dropped it again."Oh,sorry I didn't mena to do it."Ai and Azusa couldn't help it and started laughing.


Haruko falls to her knees as takayoshi start to bang and kick the ground.
stop doing that to my boss. Taro stops moving. i think you KILLED HIM
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"Oh,come on.It's just alittle ice.I never thought a vampire from the Kurenai family can be this weak."Azusa said.Nana lifted the bag and dropped it on Junichi's head.
Creator
79289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Oh,come on.It's just alittle ice.I never thought a vampire from the Kurenai family can be this weak."Azusa said.Nana lifted the bag and dropped it on Junichi's head.


Junichi falls down under the wait of the ice. i am the strong one of the family. Haruko falls over holding her stomach laughing. takayoshi gasps for air. Taro lies in the grass
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
"Nee-chan,today you are very lively." "Well i have just a little itme left before the damn creator puts the other poll."
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.