First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Angel's Palace
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/10/11
This is the palace where all the Angels and Guardians live in. Start Rping here:
Moderator
2367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / can you see me? r...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Serena was shy and looked around and felt a little lonely . And her being a bit short she was able to fit into the swings of an angel playground and played on the swings. But wanted to meet someone considering she is a royal princess and all.
Posted 5/11/11
Minako walked around humming a song; she loved how it was peaceful and that she got time to think about important things.
Posted 5/15/11

xX_Random_Xx wrote:

Serena was shy and looked around and felt a little lonely . And her being a bit short she was able to fit into the swings of an angel playground and played on the swings. But wanted to meet someone considering she is a royal princess and all.


Aika saw Serena alone.she walked up to her.Hello!my name is Aika Shirabuki,Princess of guardians,what is urs?
Moderator
2367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / can you see me? r...
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

DiamondandHeart wrote:


xX_Random_Xx wrote:

Serena was shy and looked around and felt a little lonely . And her being a bit short she was able to fit into the swings of an angel playground and played on the swings. But wanted to meet someone considering she is a royal princess and all.


Aika saw Serena alone.she walked up to her.Hello!my name is Aika Shirabuki,Princess of guardians,what is urs?


(Hey can we both be sisters since we're both princess?)


Posted 5/15/11

xX_Random_Xx wrote:


DiamondandHeart wrote:


xX_Random_Xx wrote:

Serena was shy and looked around and felt a little lonely . And her being a bit short she was able to fit into the swings of an angel playground and played on the swings. But wanted to meet someone considering she is a royal princess and all.


Aika saw Serena alone.she walked up to her.Hello!my name is Aika Shirabuki,Princess of guardians,what is urs?


(Hey can we both be sisters since we're both princess?)




((i guess so))
Moderator
2367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / can you see me? r...
Offline
Posted 5/15/11



Serena looked up and saw her older sister. and asked "I'm bored, What can we do onee-chan?"
Posted 5/17/11

xX_Random_Xx wrote:




Serena looked up and saw her older sister. and asked "I'm bored, What can we do onee-chan?"


Im not so sure...Aika ansered her younger sis
34083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dead On A Battlef...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Alice waks around confused on where she is.
Posted 5/21/11
Taiga is always alone..but she doesn't like it.She sees the sisters talking and although she is shy she walks and says to them "Hi!! My name is Taiga" and she smiles gently.
Moderator
2367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / can you see me? r...
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

DiamondandHeart wrote:


xX_Random_Xx wrote:




Serena looked up and saw her older sister. and asked "I'm bored, What can we do onee-chan?"


Im not so sure...Aika ansered her younger sis


Onee-Chan look there's a female angel intoducing herself I should introduce my self too?
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
Saruwatari always drawing!!! she likes to show her drawings to other angels^^
So she stands up and starts from taiga and ask her << what do you want me to draw >> smiles :DDD
and then goes to other angels too^^
Posted 5/25/11

Juvairo wrote:

Saruwatari always drawing!!! she likes to show her drawings to other angels^^
So she stands up and starts from taiga and ask her << what do you want me to draw >> smiles :DDD
and then goes to other angels too^^


Taiga smiles too and says "Can you draw all of us together? By the way what's your name?"
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
Yeah sure :DDDDDD it is my pleasure^^ ohh and my name is
Saruwatari! nice to meet ya...ehh? i forgot to ask your name too and your name is ?
Posted 5/25/11

Juvairo wrote:

Yeah sure :DDDDDD it is my pleasure^^ ohh and my name is
Saruwatari! nice to meet ya...ehh? i forgot to ask your name too and your name is ?


"My name is Taiga.Nice to meet you too!" *smiles* "So Suruwatari-chan,what kind of people do you protect?"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.