First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Scarlet Academy
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
Ai:hoho Shin i didnt know that you are meeting a girl behind Myiuki back im disappointed
Shin:huh? what are you talking about?

Posted 5/22/11

edrosik wrote:

Ai:hoho Shin i didnt know that you are meeting a girl behind Myiuki back im disappointed
Shin:huh? what are you talking about?



Sakura: lok's at the boy....If i remember corect i said yesterday that we don't have this kind of relationship .....how are u Shin?
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/22/11

yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai:hoho Shin i didnt know that you are meeting a girl behind Myiuki back im disappointed
Shin:huh? what are you talking about?



Sakura: lok's at the boy....If i remember corect i said yesterday that we don't have this kind of relationship .....how are u Shin?


(Ai is that girl which walks with them toward school)
Ai:i was joking"looks on you
Shin sighs
Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai:hoho Shin i didnt know that you are meeting a girl behind Myiuki back im disappointed
Shin:huh? what are you talking about?



Sakura: lok's at the boy....If i remember corect i said yesterday that we don't have this kind of relationship .....how are u Shin?


(Ai is that girl which walks with them toward school)
Ai:i was joking"looks on you
Shin sighs


Zero: Sakura .....
Sakura: ok onii-sa .....look at the girl ...sorry because i was rude ....I'm Sakura and this is my twin brother Zero
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
Ai:i dont mind and im Ai Kouda

Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:

Ai:i dont mind and im Ai Kouda



Sakura: nice to meet you...hope will be good friends
Zero:same
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
Shin:Ai lets go or we will be late
Ai:wait you guys

Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin:Ai lets go or we will be late
Ai:wait you guys



Sakura and Zero look's at the group and sakura say's : will be late 4 class...aren't you coming Ai ?
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
Ai looks on you"of course im going

Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:

Ai looks on you"of course im going



Sakura:ok "smile" lets go ....take Zero hand
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai looks on you"of course im going



Sakura:ok "smile" lets go ....take Zero hand


Ai walks to shin and the boys and they enter the school building
Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai looks on you"of course im going



Sakura:ok "smile" lets go ....take Zero hand


Ai walks to shin and the boys and they enter the school building

Sakura and Zero enter to in the school and go to their class
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai looks on you"of course im going



Sakura:ok "smile" lets go ....take Zero hand


Ai walks to shin and the boys and they enter the school building

Sakura and Zero enter to in the school and go to their class


Shin and Ai leave the tree boys and they walk toward they classroom
Posted 5/23/11

edrosik wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Ai looks on you"of course im going



Sakura:ok "smile" lets go ....take Zero hand


Ai walks to shin and the boys and they enter the school building

Sakura and Zero enter to in the school and go to their class


Shin and Ai leave the tree boys and they walk toward they classroom

Sakura and Zero go to ther sit's...we are in the same class....cool

Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11
the tree boys enter Sakura and Zero class

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.