First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Scarlet Academy
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:

diva and izaya are walk
diva- you still don't know where my sword come from
izaya- yes i don't know and i should know eveything


Shin sits alone in the classroom


diva and izaya walk
diva said hi to shin
izaya stand next to diva and said hi too
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:

diva and izaya are walk
diva- you still don't know where my sword come from
izaya- yes i don't know and i should know eveything


Shin sits alone in the classroom


diva and izaya walk
diva said hi to shin
izaya stand next to diva and said hi too


Shin looks on you two and nods
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:

diva and izaya are walk
diva- you still don't know where my sword come from
izaya- yes i don't know and i should know eveything


Shin sits alone in the classroom


diva and izaya walk
diva said hi to shin
izaya stand next to diva and said hi too


Shin looks on you two and nods


what your name
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Shin:if you two want to know my name then first tell your own before asking

Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin:if you two want to know my name then first tell your own before asking



izaya-i'm izaya
diva-i'm Diva
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin:if you two want to know my name then first tell your own before asking



izaya-i'm izaya
diva-i'm Diva


Shin:my name is Shin
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin:if you two want to know my name then first tell your own before asking



izaya-i'm izaya
diva-i'm Diva


Shin:my name is Shin


izaya and diva- nice to meet you
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Shin:so you two need something?
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin:so you two need something?


no said diva
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window

Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window



izaya took diva hand and then they leave the room
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window



izaya took diva hand and then they leave the room


Miyuki walks toward the classroom carring on a plate some cookies
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window



izaya took diva hand and then they leave the room


Miyuki walks toward the classroom carring on a plate some cookies


diva and izaya were talking in front of the room
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window



izaya took diva hand and then they leave the room


Miyuki walks toward the classroom carring on a plate some cookies


diva and izaya were talking in front of the room


Miyuki enters the classroom and walks toward Shin and talks with him puting the plate on the desk in front of him
Moderator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his eyes and looks outside through the window



izaya took diva hand and then they leave the room


Miyuki walks toward the classroom carring on a plate some cookies


diva and izaya were talking in front of the room


Miyuki enters the classroom and walks toward Shin and talks with him puting the plate on the desk in front of him


diva- Izaya can we get something to eat
izaya- sure
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.