First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Main City
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

He looks down at you and recognizes you from underground

"You are a fool... why are you here... do you even know what is about to go down?"


alexon- i'm not a fool and do not make me mad
reevee- alexon sin get way
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
"Yes... Run away so you don't get hurt in the crossfire"

Suddenly there was a lot of noise as the athourities approached.

"I killed a couple of people so they would be aware of my presence... so if you don't want them to know about you i suggest you leave"
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

"Yes... Run away so you don't get hurt in the crossfire"

Suddenly there was a lot of noise as the athourities approached.

"I killed a couple of people so they would be aware of my presence... so if you don't want them to know about you i suggest you leave"


alexon eye grow- it sound i have not kill anyone of about a year
reevee said i'm leave ok lex
alexon- yeah go reevee
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
"So you're gonna stay?"

He gets a strange look on his face... kinda creepy
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

"So you're gonna stay?"

He gets a strange look on his face... kinda creepy


alexon said yes i'm and smmon his sword from the darkness
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
"Do nothing.... just watch"

As the first small platoon that they sent to face Kit comes around the corner and prepares to fire Kit holds out his hands

"Ventriloquism" (It's the same in latin)

All the men's bodies tighten up and they turn towards each other tha shoot each other. Kit's face twists into a sadistic smile
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

"Do nothing.... just watch"

As the first small platoon that they sent to face Kit comes around the corner and prepares to fire Kit holds out his hands

"Ventriloquism" (It's the same in latin)

All the men's bodies tighten up and they turn towards each other tha shoot each other. Kit's face twists into a sadistic smile


alexon start to smile
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
"You want the next group?"
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

"You want the next group?"


sure
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
OOC: I'm tired... I'm gonna log off and go lay in bed for a while till i fall asleep... I'll be on tomorrow though

"Here they come"

Another, slightly larger group with body armor guys comes around the corner
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

OOC: I'm tired... I'm gonna log off and go lay in bed for a while till i fall asleep... I'll be on tomorrow though

"Here they come"

Another, slightly larger group with body armor guys comes around the corner


alexon like them all wiht his sword and the darkness around them
Posted 5/21/11
Sakira walks around tiredly
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Hana45 wrote:

Sakira walks around tiredly


alexon walk in to her
Posted 5/21/11

divepireice alexon walk in to her


Sakira glared "watch it."
Posted 5/22/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

OOC: I'm tired... I'm gonna log off and go lay in bed for a while till i fall asleep... I'll be on tomorrow though

"Here they come"

Another, slightly larger group with body armor guys comes around the corner


Lovino: ahhh great wheres the shank = n = im ready for destruction *takes out hatchet*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.