First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character!
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Character Name: Lovino Rebekah Vargas

Age: 21

Looks:


Sentence (What your Crime Was): Murdering younger brother, bombing fire-station, resisting arrest

Likes: Fire, Tomatos, Turtles, Blood-shed, Comedy

Dislikes: Seriousness, Responsibilities, Tears
Personality: She's the type of person who can trample all over you

Bio: Lovino grew up careless and spoiled, her father always ignored her and called her too sensitive. She was always being compared to her younger brother and twin...She decided to end it all by fire, she spared her twin because she loved him. Two years later they began destroying anything in there way.

Abilities: Bomb Expert, Crazy Laugh that can make your ears bleed (xD lol sorry had to put that)

Sexual Orientation: Female

Crush: Antonio Carriedo


What most people dont know about him/Her: She was the accident born in Italy, that caused the succesion to happen

Resistance or Follower: Resistance



APPROVED! :DD ((oh, and Sexual Orientation is IF she is Lesbian, Straight or Bisexual :DD))
Posted 5/16/11
(ohhh xD STRAIGHT my friend ;P)
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
Character Name:Reevee
Age:18
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was):help alexon killing the people you muder his freind and revee's little brother
Likes:alexon,blood and lern who called for that bombing
Dislikes:sin,killer and bombs
Personality: perverted, sometime evil and funny
Bio:reevee is from the some place as alexon and sin but when at the home he did not get adopt with alexon and his little brother and alexon when to found him and when he did he told him the his little brother is dead. reevee told alexon were to found the killer and come with alexon and watch alexon killing the guy
Abilities:death,light and time
Sexual Orientation:gay
Crush:alexon
What most people dont know about him/Her: he is a full demon and that he want sin died
Resistance or Follower:Resistance
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:

Character Name:Reevee
Age:18
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was):help alexon killing the people you muder his freind and revee's little brother
Likes:alexon,blood and lern who called for that bombing
Dislikes:sin,killer and bombs
Personality: perverted, sometime evil and funny
Bio:reevee is from the some place as alexon and sin but when at the home he did not get adopt with alexon and his little brother and alexon when to found him and when he did he told him the his little brother is dead. reevee told alexon were to found the killer and come with alexon and watch alexon killing the guy
Abilities:death,light and time
Sexual Orientation:gay
Crush:alexon
What most people dont know about him/Her: he is a full demon and that he want sin died
Resistance or Follower:Resistance


APPROVED, Just please put Picture in Spoiler. :DD
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11

kazrinkkchu wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Character Name:Reevee
Age:18
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was):help alexon killing the people you muder his freind and revee's little brother
Likes:alexon,blood and lern who called for that bombing
Dislikes:sin,killer and bombs
Personality: perverted, sometime evil and funny
Bio:reevee is from the some place as alexon and sin but when at the home he did not get adopt with alexon and his little brother and alexon when to found him and when he did he told him the his little brother is dead. reevee told alexon were to found the killer and come with alexon and watch alexon killing the guy
Abilities:death,light and time
Sexual Orientation:gay
Crush:alexon
What most people dont know about him/Her: he is a full demon and that he want sin died
Resistance or Follower:Resistance


APPROVED, Just please put Picture in Spoiler. :DD


sorry i forgot
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


kazrinkkchu wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Character Name:Reevee
Age:18
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was):help alexon killing the people you muder his freind and revee's little brother
Likes:alexon,blood and lern who called for that bombing
Dislikes:sin,killer and bombs
Personality: perverted, sometime evil and funny
Bio:reevee is from the some place as alexon and sin but when at the home he did not get adopt with alexon and his little brother and alexon when to found him and when he did he told him the his little brother is dead. reevee told alexon were to found the killer and come with alexon and watch alexon killing the guy
Abilities:death,light and time
Sexual Orientation:gay
Crush:alexon
What most people dont know about him/Her: he is a full demon and that he want sin died
Resistance or Follower:Resistance


APPROVED, Just please put Picture in Spoiler. :DD


sorry i forgot


Thats okay! :DD
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

kazrinkkchu wrote:


divapireice wrote:


kazrinkkchu wrote:


divapireice wrote:

Character Name:Reevee
Age:18
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was):help alexon killing the people you muder his freind and revee's little brother
Likes:alexon,blood and lern who called for that bombing
Dislikes:sin,killer and bombs
Personality: perverted, sometime evil and funny
Bio:reevee is from the some place as alexon and sin but when at the home he did not get adopt with alexon and his little brother and alexon when to found him and when he did he told him the his little brother is dead. reevee told alexon were to found the killer and come with alexon and watch alexon killing the guy
Abilities:death,light and time
Sexual Orientation:gay
Crush:alexon
What most people dont know about him/Her: he is a full demon and that he want sin died
Resistance or Follower:Resistance


APPROVED, Just please put Picture in Spoiler. :DD


sorry i forgot


Thats okay! :DD


thanks
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/11 , edited 5/20/11
Character Name: Kit
Age: 17 (Or at least appears so)
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was): Not registering his ra
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:

Character Name:
Age: 17 (Or at least appears so)
Looks: (Spoiler Please!)

Sentence (What your Crime Was): Not registering his race/species
Likes: Unclear
Dislikes: Also Unclear
Personality: Complete Sociopath (literal deffinition)
Bio: It's A mystery
Abilities: He's fast and agile and has control over latin based magic.
Sexual Orientation: None
Crush: None
What most people dont know about him: Everything, mostly
Resistance or Follower: Resistance (Sorta... he's technically rogue but nobody knows what he is or where he comes from. He really never picks sides)


APPROVED :DD Just please add a name!
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


woopsies... lol hiz name is Kit
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

FuzzyKitty69 wrote:



woopsies... lol hiz name is Kit


Ha, :DD Thats fine!!
Resistance/Follower
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my den plottin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/11
RP?
Creator
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


Uh..Sure why not? (:
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/18/11 , edited 5/18/11
Character Name: Ivan Branginsky


Character Name: Lin Yi Ling


Character Name: Wang Yao



155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


Approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.