First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Resistance Area
155812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/11 , edited 5/14/11

Elciet Nodded, "What now?" She asked.


Damien shrugged. "Dunno...."

"Man! I hate being bored!!" Erika whined.
Creator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/14/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Elciet Nodded, "What now?" She asked.


Damien shrugged. "Dunno...."

"Man! I hate being bored!!" Erika whined.


"Well,We could always Make our Own fun." Elciet said, smiling deviously.
155812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

"Well,We could always Make our Own fun." Elciet said, smiling deviously.


"Our own fun?" the two asked together, wondering what she was getting at.

"What do you mean by that? Noticing your smile, it can't be good..." Erika said. "But I like it so far!!"
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Kiki, you?" Kiki said her name and slightly relaxed. "Vampire?"


yeah i'm and my name is alexon. said alexon
Resistance/Follower
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 5/16/11


Kiki stared a bit longer and looked away. "Nice to meet you."
Creator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Well,We could always Make our Own fun." Elciet said, smiling deviously.


"Our own fun?" the two asked together, wondering what she was getting at.

"What do you mean by that? Noticing your smile, it can't be good..." Erika said. "But I like it so far!!"


Elciet laughed. "Sure isnt!" She said, giggling, "Lets break into the New Order Jail, and Help some Kids out! Its dangerous, But fun!!" She said, Pulling out some Jail jumpsuits.handing one to each of them.
155812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Elciet laughed. "Sure isnt!" She said, giggling, "Lets break into the New Order Jail, and Help some Kids out! Its dangerous, But fun!!" She said, Pulling out some Jail jumpsuits.handing one to each of them.


Damien looked at the jumpsuit he caught. "Awe man, these things again?"

Erika smiled, "Dangerous things are always fun! And don't complain Damien, you might find somebody there anyways!"
Creator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Elciet laughed. "Sure isnt!" She said, giggling, "Lets break into the New Order Jail, and Help some Kids out! Its dangerous, But fun!!" She said, Pulling out some Jail jumpsuits.handing one to each of them.


Damien looked at the jumpsuit he caught. "Awe man, these things again?"

Erika smiled, "Dangerous things are always fun! And don't complain Damien, you might find somebody there anyways!"


Elciet Nodded, Putting her's on over her clothes, "You MIGHT. no promises!" she said, smiling. "So, You guys in?"
155812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Elciet Nodded, Putting her's on over her clothes, "You MIGHT. no promises!" she said, smiling. "So, You guys in?"


Before anything or anybody could say anything, Erika was all ready and pumped up. "I'm so ready!!"

Damien sighed, "Yeah, yeah. Okay, okay. I'll come with you guys." he said, putting the suit on.
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Kiki stared a bit longer and looked away. "Nice to meet you."


alexon- nice to meet you too
Posted 5/16/11
(sorry for intruding OnO)

Lovino: what are you guys blabbing about =__=? Your waking me up *leans on wall*
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

(sorry for intruding OnO)

Lovino: what are you guys blabbing about =__=? Your waking me up *leans on wall*


alexon_ sorry we walke you up and we are just tell one others name and what we are
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:


alexon_ sorry we walke you up and we are just tell one others name and what we are


Lovino: pufffft x'D what like a welcome committee? How cute *crosses arms*
Resistance/Follower
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:


divapireice wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:


alexon_ sorry we walke you up and we are just tell one others name and what we are


Lovino: pufffft x'D what like a welcome committee? How cute *crosses arms*


alexon_ yes like that
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:


divapireice wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:


alexon_ sorry we walke you up and we are just tell one others name and what we are


Lovino: pufffft x'D what like a welcome committee? How cute *crosses arms*


alexon_ yes like that



Lovino: hmm well ill leave you to that =^=/ enjoy your chat
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.