First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Guardian Colloseum
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

The guardian dodged the moves swiftly and he made a mini gun appear.
Black: Careful. Even if its only a guaridan Accelers are veerrryyyy good.

Riku continued to attack it but with the front of his weapon this time while Risa made crosses appear from wherever the guardian went


The Guardian started shooting but got hit by the sword and backfliped onto teh cross.

Holy water sprayed from the cross



The Guardian got sprayed but nothing actually happened.
Acceler Guardian: Ha! That wont work on me! Im not a Dakken Seraphie!
(they usualy call guardians by their type lol)

(lol wow makes sense tho)
Then the top of the cross formed a Jesus statue on top of it with the guardian as the core


Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off
Posted 5/12/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!
Posted 5/12/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!

Riku: Nope XP *squishes it*What now?
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!

Riku: Nope XP *squishes it*What now?


Acceler: Ugh o.o

Black: You have to open the portal to the Guardian world. (only guardians can do that lol)
Posted 5/12/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!

Riku: Nope XP *squishes it*What now?


Acceler: Ugh o.o

Black: You have to open the portal to the Guardian world. (only guardians can do that lol)

Alice: On it!*opens the portal*Throw him in?
Posted 5/12/11
Yui & Miu walked around the Colloseum
Yui: "Where is everyone?"
Miu: *eating pocky*
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!

Riku: Nope XP *squishes it*What now?


Acceler: Ugh o.o

Black: You have to open the portal to the Guardian world. (only guardians can do that lol)

Alice: On it!*opens the portal*Throw him in?


Black nods.
Posted 5/13/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Acceler: Heh..
Than something appeared on his eye and lazers shooted from it breaking the cross, it jumped off

Riku grabbed it in his hands as it jumped off the cross


Acceler: HEY LETME GOO HUMAN!!

Riku: Nope XP *squishes it*What now?


Acceler: Ugh o.o

Black: You have to open the portal to the Guardian world. (only guardians can do that lol)

Alice: On it!*opens the portal*Throw him in?


Black nods.

Riku throws the guardian into the portal
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.
Posted 5/13/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.

Riku: Good thing it fit in my hand.
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.

Riku: Good thing it fit in my hand.


Black: Of corse we do..
Posted 5/13/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.

Riku: Good thing it fit in my hand.


Black: Of corse we do..

Riku: I figured it would bite me.

Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.

Riku: Good thing it fit in my hand.


Black: Of corse we do..

Riku: I figured it would bite me.



Black: We are NOT animals -_-
Posted 5/13/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

And the portal closes.
Black: There we go.

Riku: Good thing it fit in my hand.


Black: Of corse we do..

Riku: I figured it would bite me.



Black: We are NOT animals -_-

Shiina: Thats right!
Riku: My bad then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.