First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Cat
Posted 5/13/11

Cardinals313 wrote:

If Moonclan becomes full, can you transfer some people to Fireclan?


What would be the point of that?
Posted 5/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Cardinals313 wrote:

If Moonclan becomes full, can you transfer some people to Fireclan?


What would be the point of that?


So that Fireclan can have a least some people.

Posted 5/13/11

Cardinals313 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Cardinals313 wrote:

If Moonclan becomes full, can you transfer some people to Fireclan?


What would be the point of that?


So that Fireclan can have a least some people.



Its not my choice what Clan people want to be in.
Posted 5/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Cardinals313 wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:


Cardinals313 wrote:

If Moonclan becomes full, can you transfer some people to Fireclan?


What would be the point of that?


So that Fireclan can have a least some people.



Its not my choice what Clan people want to be in.


That's unfair.

Posted 5/13/11


Deal with it before you're banned from this RP.
Posted 5/13/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:



Deal with it before you're banned from this RP.


Whatever. I quit.

Posted 5/13/11


Okay, bye! :]
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/11 , edited 5/14/11
Name: Celetialstar (Celestialmoon)
Age: 13 Moons
Gender: She-Cat
Clan: SkyClan
Rank: Leader or Warrior
Looks: Celestialstar is a small golden she-cat with pretty silvery-blue eyes and dainty white paws. Her underbelly and ear tips are also white. Celestialstar's warrior name was Celestialmoon.

---
I might add more to her description later..

---

Name: Bluemoon
Age: 10 Moons
Gender: She-Cat
Clan: MoonClan
Rank: Medicine Cat
Looks: Bluemoon is a silver and white tabby she-cat with gentle, misty blue eyes.
---
Will add to description later on.
Posted 5/14/11

SecretLetter wrote:

Name: Celetialstar (Celestialmoon)
Age: 13 Moons
Gender: She-Cat
Clan: SkyClan
Rank: Leader or Warrior
Looks: Celestialstar is a small golden she-cat with pretty silvery-blue eyes and dainty white paws. Her underbelly and ear tips are also white. Celestialstar's warrior name was Celestialmoon.

---
I might add more to her description later..

---

Name: Bluemoon
Age: 10 Moons
Gender: She-Cat
Clan: MoonClan
Rank: Medicine Cat
Looks: Bluemoon is a silver and white tabby she-cat with gentle, misty blue eyes.
---
Will add to description later on.


Accepted.
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/11


Thankies :3
Member
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in wond...
Offline
Posted 5/18/11
Name: Crimsonsparks

Age: 14 moons

Gender: Male

Clan: FireClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: A white cat with golden flecks of fur on the body, on the tip of the tail and ears. He's paws and legs are spiraled with golden fire-like design and on far left side of his body, just above his thighs is a black 'x' shaped mark. His eyes are the shade of a topaz gem.

Personality: rarely talks and often gives cold stares, he hates large crowds and prefers to be alone most of the time, but he cares about his clan members and friends and will do everything to protect them one way or another even though he looks and acts as if he doesn't like you.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.