First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite J-Rock bands
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
There is a plethora of bands I love, but my favorite is BUCK-TICK.
Posted 3/14/08
tonii, there are soo many good bands which you can listen to, you can take some bands from others favourites, they are really good ^^
Well, some of my favourites:

the GazettE
MUCC
girugamesh
alice nine.
ayabie
An Cafe
Versailles
D'espairsRay
chariots
Sadie
Plastic Tree
Nightmare

Well, those were just my biggest favourites, there are a lot of bands which are very very good, too.
Member
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Rain's World ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
My list can be pretty long, but I'll just list a few for now:

Dir En Grey
D'espairs Ray
MUCC
The Underneath
An Cafe
D
MASK
Danger Gang
Kagrra
Vidoll
Alice Nine
Malice Mizer
Megamasso

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Raincloud7 wrote:
The Underneath


Have you gone to see them? If so, have they played any of their old stuff or is it all new?
Member
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Rain's World ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

lokita wrote:


Raincloud7 wrote:
The Underneath


Have you gone to see them? If so, have they played any of their old stuff or is it all new?


I haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to see them on the 28th of this month and I can't wait!
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Raincloud7 wrote:


lokita wrote:


Raincloud7 wrote:
The Underneath


Have you gone to see them? If so, have they played any of their old stuff or is it all new?


I haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to see them on the 28th of this month and I can't wait!


Oh! Well, once you do, let me know, please.
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

GazettE
Nightmare
MUCC
LM.C
12012
veight
Dir En Grey
D'espairs Ray
Alice Nine
Ayabie
Kra
Silver Ash
TRAX
The Candy Spooky Theater
Girugamesh
Antic Cafe
Luna Sea
and alot more..
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
and Miyavi! x-japan, Plastic Tree, Kagrra, and Dolly and Sadie!
Member
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Rain's World ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/23/08

lokita wrote:


Raincloud7 wrote:


lokita wrote:


Raincloud7 wrote:
The Underneath


Have you gone to see them? If so, have they played any of their old stuff or is it all new?


I haven't seen them yet, but I'm going to see them on the 28th of this month and I can't wait!


Oh! Well, once you do, let me know, please. :)


Sorry for such a late response! I will def. let u know how everything goes when I see them this Friday!! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!! hehe
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In the house of t...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08
ooh, my faves are (in no particular order):

1. Janne da Arc
2. Exist Trace (latest fave heehee)
3. Kagrra,
4. DIR EN GREY!!!!!! (loooooooooove)
5. X-Japan

heeheehee no long lists for me...guess I'm real picky eh...
and
come to think of it, for these 5 bands, their music styles all differ...
guess I get bored easily!
Member
9126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / everywhere :p
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
i luv this band sooooo much......

Alice Nineth
Gackt
Gazette
Girugamesh
Glay
Mask
Miyavi
Nightmare
SID
SuG
X-japan

n a lots more......
i luv them all......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.