First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[J-Summer Drama 2011] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (New Version)
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/12/11 , edited 6/23/11




Details

* Title: 花ざかりの君たちへ
* Title (romaji): Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
* Tagline: イケメン☆パラダイス~2011
* Tagline (romaji): Ikemen☆Paradise~2011
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Romantic school comedy
* Episodes: TBA
* Viewership rating: TBA
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2011-Jul start
* Air time: Sunday 21:00
* Theme song: AKB48
* Related shows: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (Fuji TV, 2007), Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu (CTS/GTV, 2006)


Synopsis

This drama is a remake of the popular school drama Hanazakari no Kimitachi e that was aired on Fuji TV in 2007.

Cast


* Maeda Atsuko as Ashiya Mizuki


* Nakamura Aoi as Sano Izumi


* Miura Shohei as Nakatsu Shuichi


* Kiriyama Renn as Nanba Minami


* Yanagishita Tomo as Kayashima Taiki
* Yamada Shintaro as Sekime Kyogo


* Nishii Yukito (西井幸人) as Senri Nakao


* Suzuki Katsuhiro (鈴木勝大) as Noe Shinji

* Matsushima Shota (松島庄汰)
* Mamiya Shotaro (間宮祥太朗)
* Kurihara Goro (栗原吾郎)
* Sato Yuki


First Dormitory Students


* Mitsushima Shinnosuke (満島真之介) as Tennoji Megumi

* Maeda Goki as Kitahanada Kohei
* Horii Arata (堀井新太)
* Yamamoto Ryosuke (山本涼介)
* Ando Ryu (安藤龍)
* Asaka Koudai (浅香航大) as Takatsuki Subaru
* Kanai Sonde as Obitoke Kazuki
* Kotani Shotaro (小谷昌太郎) as Moriguchi Hiroto
* Okayama Tomoki (岡山智樹)


Third Dormitory Students


* Tokuyama Hidenori as Himejima Masao

* Miyajima Kusuto (宮島楠人)
* Ozora Takami (宝海大空)
* Katoono Taikou (上遠野太洸)
* Kasai Shige (笠井しげ)
* Kawahara Kazuma (川原一馬)
* Okazaki Kazuhiro (岡崎和寛)


Production Credits

* Original writing (manga): Hanazakari no Kimitachi e by Nakajo Hisaya
* Producers: Goto Hiroyuki, Moriyasu Aya (森安彩)
* Director: Matsuda Hidetomo


DRAMAWIKI



Related News

It’s official, AKB48’s Maeda Atsuko to star in new “Hana Kimi” drama

by HPriest on May 12, 2011 at 5:03 pm

The rumor has been circulating for a couple of days now, but today it finally became official – AKB48’s Maeda Atsuko is going to star in a new version of the drama “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e – Ikemen Paradise“, widely known as just “Hana Kimi“, this summer.

Most of you probably remember the drama or at least recognize its title, since Fuji TV already aired a drama of the same title back in 2007, starring Horikita Maki. Just like four years ago, Maeda is going to play a girl who has to disguise herself as a boy in order to get enrolled into a boys’ boarding school for a certain reason. There is no doubt that the cast will be made up full of hot, young actors and idols again, making it difficult for female viewers to resist the drama, but will Maeda be able to make some girls’ hearts flutter as a boy as well?

The first “Hana Kimi” was a huge success with an average rating of 17.3%, and the final episode even reaching 21.0%. Next to Horikita, the cast featured various big names such as Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, Mizushima Hiro, Okada Masaki and many more. Most of the staff will return for the “rebirth” of the drama, making sure to adapt the atmosphere from the original manga once again, but of course they will work on a slightly new scenario and a different story.

The producer about the highlight of the new version, “It will be the first time for the nationwide popular Maeda to challenge such a difficult role, disguising herself as a boy as well as sporting a short hairstyle.”

Maeda about the challenge, “My goal is to change my appearance into an ikemen! Of course I watched the drama and read the manga, and I loved both of them. I’m both excited and nervous about being able to participate in this drama myself.”

The male cast has yet to be announced, but it sure will be difficult to top the quality and quantity of actors from the first drama. However, since it’s the same staff and production team, they might just be able to cast some of the best up-and-coming young stars again.

Fuji TV plans to air “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e – Ikemen Paradise” every Sunday at 9pm, replacing “Marumo no Okite” for the summer season.

Source: Sanspo


TOKYOHIVE


Can it be as successful as the first one?
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

Fei-erl wrote:


It’s official, AKB48’s Maeda Atsuko to star in new “Hana Kimi” drama

by HPriest on May 12, 2011 at 5:03 pm

The rumor has been circulating for a couple of days now, but today it finally became official – AKB48’s Maeda Atsuko is going to star in a new version of the drama “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e – Ikemen Paradise“, widely known as just “Hana Kimi“, this summer.

Most of you probably remember the drama or at least recognize its title, since Fuji TV already aired a drama of the same title back in 2007, starring Horikita Maki. Just like four years ago, Maeda is going to play a girl who has to disguise herself as a boy in order to get enrolled into a boys’ boarding school for a certain reason. There is no doubt that the cast will be made up full of hot, young actors and idols again, making it difficult for female viewers to resist the drama, but will Maeda be able to make some girls’ hearts flutter as a boy as well?

The first “Hana Kimi” was a huge success with an average rating of 17.3%, and the final episode even reaching 21.0%. Next to Horikita, the cast featured various big names such as Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, Mizushima Hiro, Okada Masaki and many more. Most of the staff will return for the “rebirth” of the drama, making sure to adapt the atmosphere from the original manga once again, but of course they will work on a slightly new scenario and a different story.

The producer about the highlight of the new version, “It will be the first time for the nationwide popular Maeda to challenge such a difficult role, disguising herself as a boy as well as sporting a short hairstyle.”

Maeda about the challenge, “My goal is to change my appearance into an ikemen! Of course I watched the drama and read the manga, and I loved both of them. I’m both excited and nervous about being able to participate in this drama myself.”

The male cast has yet to be announced, but it sure will be difficult to top the quality and quantity of actors from the first drama. However, since it’s the same staff and production team, they might just be able to cast some of the best up-and-coming young stars again.

Fuji TV plans to air “Hanazakari no Kimitachi e – Ikemen Paradise” every Sunday at 9pm, replacing “Marumo no Okite” for the summer season.

Source: Sanspo


TOKYOHIVE



Can it be as successful as the first one?


honto ni?
Posted 5/13/11
I guess Japan is running out of ideas.

Making a remake of a drama that just aired 4 years ago is ridiculous.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/14/11
I dont get why they are remaking it? Y cant they continue on from where they left off in the original drama? I understand there are people who take mangas more seriously than I do but what's wrong with making assumptions on after wherever the ending left off? If its popular then its due to the fans who obv. liked it enough to watch it become a tv show.
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
The screenplay of the first version was not perfect and in many ways cheesy, Makis acting was as bad as ever but how will they top Ikuta Tomas, Shuns and Hiros performance??
This is quite difficult
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
So....are they going to use JE boys to play the ikemens?

I hope this girl can pull out Mizuki...
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

fallingrain wrote:

So....are they going to use JE boys to play the ikemens?

I hope this girl can pull out Mizuki...


yeah right, and they should use JE boys to play the ikemens 'cause the are sooooo HOTTTT
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

fluffyjenaharuto wrote:


fallingrain wrote:

So....are they going to use JE boys to play the ikemens?

I hope this girl can pull out Mizuki...


yeah right, and they should use JE boys to play the ikemens 'cause the are sooooo HOTTTT


I hope JE boys too. I want Hikaru Yaotome to be Ikuta Tomo. and to Oguri Shun?? Is it okey if Yamashita Shoon?? keke I dunno. :D
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Minevra wrote:

The screenplay of the first version was not perfect and in many ways cheesy, Makis acting was as bad as ever but how will they top Ikuta Tomas, Shuns and Hiros performance??
This is quite difficult


haha yeah your right. they are chessy I find it corny or over reacting. Maki acting was not much bad but she lack of emotion.
Posted 5/16/11
Maeda Atsuko is not pretty but she has a charm. I seen her in Q10 and her acting is good. I think she will do a better job than Maki.
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/11
Okay, say what? I would understand if it was a Korean version, but another Japanese one?
Sure i'll watch it, hot guys for sure, but i find it kinda strange. I mean the first one just came out 4 years ago and never have i thought there'd be a second Japanese version. NEVER.

PS: I liked Maki in the first one and i have no idea who this girl is, but i hope she'll do a better job than Ella...
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Minevra wrote:

The screenplay of the first version was not perfect and in many ways cheesy, Makis acting was as bad as ever but how will they top Ikuta Tomas, Shuns and Hiros performance??
This is quite difficult


Great point. How they can top Toma's Nakatsu is beyond me. But we'll see
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
going to be hard to top Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu

Shun and Maki didn't do that great so not really worried about who is playing their roles
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

Dofusisfun wrote:

going to be hard to top Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu

Shun and Maki didn't do that great so not really worried about who is playing their roles



Come on, Shun was good but he had not much to do. Like I sad the screenplay is one of the weekes points.
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/11
maki is the most suitable for the role...i don't think maeda will do a better job..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.