First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[J-Summer Drama 2011] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (New Version)
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/11
Hanakimi casts (Atsuko Maeda, Nakamura Aoi, Miura Shohei) made guest appearance at the final episode of drama 'Marumo no Okite"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkg_v6iitXo

50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/11
The first one will remain the BEST!!! MAKI IS WAYYYYY CUTER THAN MAEDA!!! The one who will play the role of Sano is not an ikemen at all!! Toma, should I say more about him portrayed the role of Nakatsu four years ago and the most fabulous character ever! Hey, Shohei, you can't do that!!
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
i have watched the 1st ep.. it wasn't that great.. but i prefer Maeda over Maki n i think Maeda's character look more masculine than Maki (just by looking at Maki we knew she is a girl.. how can she deceive the boys?) Hana Kimi 2007 wasn't my favourite but i did enjoy watching it.. but the 2011 version.. well i kinda disappointed .. n i do agree that all the male casts are nothing to be compared with the previous casts.. Nakatsu? his character is so lack of emotion unlike Toma's Nakatsu.. n Nanba? he is not handsome at all unlike Mizushima Hiro.. hahaha.. but i think the one who played Sano is just fine... well bye bye Hana Kimi remake version.. i'm so not following this dorama.. right now i do love Zenkai Girl though.. it is a fresh n sweet one!
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
I only watch part of it but I like Maki's acting better...I think Acchan's overacting a lot especially trying to make comedic expressions so it feels very unnatural and forced. Maki's also a lot more sane and subtle as Mizuki, which shows how subconsciously although Mizuki is posing as a boy, she can't easily rid herself of her feminine side and make mistakes that betrays that. Maki found a balance with not being too overly boyish or girlish.

I was kind of excited to see the changes but I dunno if I will be able to finish it now. I skimmed a lot
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
the 1 ep was so dissepointing..well i was not thinking that is was going to be good, but....my god it was so bad...Ikuta touma was much better, i am not talking about maki and oguri shun couse they are the best
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

jpop_fans_21 wrote:

i have watched the 1st ep.. it wasn't that great.. but i prefer Maeda over Maki n i think Maeda's character look more masculine than Maki (just by looking at Maki we knew she is a girl.. how can she deceive the boys?) Hana Kimi 2007 wasn't my favourite but i did enjoy watching it.. but the 2011 version.. well i kinda disappointed .. n i do agree that all the male casts are nothing to be compared with the previous casts.. Nakatsu? his character is so lack of emotion unlike Toma's Nakatsu.. n Nanba? he is not handsome at all unlike Mizushima Hiro.. hahaha.. but i think the one who played Sano is just fine... well bye bye Hana Kimi remake version.. i'm so not following this dorama.. right now i do love Zenkai Girl though.. it is a fresh n sweet one!



Thats sooo damn right, i can´t agree more :D
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/11 , edited 7/19/11
Finished the first ep, and liked it. Some funny scenes in there . Maeda was cute lol she actually made me giggle a couple of times! I also like the little changes they made. It would be so boring if it was exactly the same XD
I hope in this version there will be more Sano & Mizuki moments just like in the manga...


So far Remake ep 1 > Original ep 1
but too early to decide if overall, it is better than the original.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Deserted Island
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
Just watched the first episode, only 15 mins then i decided to turn off
Clearly, no one can compared to the mighty Toma

774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/21/11
I just finished watching the first episode and I liked it. I thought it was funny and interesting and random and I want to watch more. I love the Taiwanese version and the original Japanese version and will probably love the Korean version that is coming. Hana Kimi is my favorite manga and I love different takes on it. I am excited for this new one. And just because they remake it, does not make the original Japanese version any less wonderful or awesome or amazing. But that also does not mean that this new one cannot also be funny and wonderful
Posted 7/22/11
Episode 1 was good! the males are not as good looking but i think they are better in the acting department. Already this Sano has better facial expressions and is more likable. This version seems to be more quick paced too, felt like i was watching an anime with they way things were set up
774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/22/11

Gakky_Enu wrote:

Episode 1 was good! the males are not as good looking but i think they are better in the acting department. Already this Sano has better facial expressions and is more likable. This version seems to be more quick paced too, felt like i was watching an anime with they way things were set up :D


I know what you mean! I felt that this Sano is not as attractive as Oguri Shun, but I think this new one acts way better. His facial expressions are very cute and funny. But I am still torn between the two Nakatsus. Hmmm, guess I will just have to love them both

84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/11
why are they having a remake? aren't they contented with the first one? O.o
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/11

WuChunsgirl wrote:


Gakky_Enu wrote:

Episode 1 was good! the males are not as good looking but i think they are better in the acting department. Already this Sano has better facial expressions and is more likable. This version seems to be more quick paced too, felt like i was watching an anime with they way things were set up :D


I know what you mean! I felt that this Sano is not as attractive as Oguri Shun, but I think this new one acts way better. His facial expressions are very cute and funny. But I am still torn between the two Nakatsus. Hmmm, guess I will just have to love them both



I agree with both!
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/11 , edited 9/20/11
Average rating
2007 version = 17.3%
2011 version = 6.99%


Lol FAIL
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gothenburg, Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/9/11
I watched the new version... It was okay, but not nearly as good as the 2007 version, and Miura Shohei can NOT replace Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu
Haha, but I loved that Oscar from the 2007 version made an appearance in the new one xD It was really unexpected...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.