First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School Assignement
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11 , edited 5/15/11
Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--
Posted 5/13/11
Char name: Yui
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian?: Miu
Position: Student
Job?(if yes tell): Baker
Posted 5/13/11
Form:
Char name: Risa
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Alice
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):

Form:
Char name: Riku
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Shiina
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

vue123 wrote:

Char name: Yui
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian?: Miu
Position: Student
Job?(if yes tell): Baker


Your class is D-2
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:

Form:
Char name: Risa
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Alice
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):

Form:
Char name: Riku
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Shiina
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


Class
D-1 both xD
Posted 5/13/11


Char name:Zero
Age:16
Gender:male
Academy:Spade
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:Odin
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)Assistant
Job?(if yes tell):Yes Deliverer
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Char name:Zero
Age:16
Gender:male
Academy:Spade
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:Odin
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)Assistant
Job?(if yes tell):Yes Deliverer


Class is D-2 xD
Posted 5/15/11 , edited 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


name: alice
age : 21
Gender : F
Academy : Spade
Class: ???
Gaurdian : Flower
Postion : Student
Job: no
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


name: alice
age : 21
Gender : F
Academy : Spade
Class: ???
Gaurdian : Flower
Postion : Student
Job: no


1. spade is an ONLY BOYS schol.. 2. wth is a guardian flower? 3. did you red the front page??
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


name: alice
age : 21
Gender : F
Academy : Spade
Class: ???
Gaurdian : Flower
Postion : Student
Job: no


1. spade is an ONLY BOYS schol.. 2. wth is a guardian flower? 3. did you red the front page??


i see idk what is my gaudian and no
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


name: alice
age : 21
Gender : F
Academy : Spade
Class: ???
Gaurdian : Flower
Postion : Student
Job: no


1. spade is an ONLY BOYS schol.. 2. wth is a guardian flower? 3. did you red the front page??


i see idk what is my gaudian and no


go read it -.-
Posted 5/15/11
okay
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-


name : Alice
Age : 21
Gender : F
Acadeny :??
Class : ??
Guadian : Lilium
Postion : Student
Job: Student
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.