First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School Assignement
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-


name : Alice
Age : 21
Gender : F
Acadeny :??
Class : ??
Guadian : Lilium
Postion : Student
Job: Student


.. lilium ISNT A GUARDIAN its an organisation...

Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-


name : Alice
Age : 21
Gender : F
Acadeny :??
Class : ??
Guadian : Lilium
Postion : Student
Job: Student


.. lilium ISNT A GUARDIAN its an organisation...



Then what is a Guardian ?
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-


name : Alice
Age : 21
Gender : F
Acadeny :??
Class : ??
Guadian : Lilium
Postion : Student
Job: Student


.. lilium ISNT A GUARDIAN its an organisation...



Then what is a Guardian ?


so you didnt read the info on teh front page -.-
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


i want to be a Lilium


refilll the 1st form and ect -.-


name : Alice
Age : 21
Gender : F
Acadeny :??
Class : ??
Guadian : Lilium
Postion : Student
Job: Student


.. lilium ISNT A GUARDIAN its an organisation...



Then what is a Guardian ?


so you didnt read the info on teh front page -.-


yes i did read and i just don't know what type to choose
Students
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
Form:
Char name: Fuko
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Academy: Diamond
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Ce-Ce
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) None
Job?(if yes tell): She teaches little kids how to play the violen

Form:
Char name: Tai
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Academy: Clver
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Imu
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) Vice President
Job?(if yes tell): Works at a resturant
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Form:
Char name: Fuko
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Academy: Diamond
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Ce-Ce
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) None
Job?(if yes tell): She teaches little kids how to play the violen

Form:
Char name: Tai
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Academy: Clver
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Imu
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) Vice President
Job?(if yes tell): Works at a resturant


Both your classes are at 0-2
Teachers
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
Form:
Char name: Himawari
Age: 15
Gender: female
Academy: diamond
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Yuki
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) treasurer
Job?(if yes tell):
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

hyunjin1112 wrote:

Form:
Char name: Himawari
Age: 15
Gender: female
Academy: diamond
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Yuki
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) treasurer
Job?(if yes tell):


Your class is C-2
Posted 5/16/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


Form:
Char name: Akihiko Sato
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian: Atsuo
Position: Student Council Member (Is that an option? If it isn't an option, he's just a student, then.)
Job?(if yes tell): Sports shop clerk

Form:
Char name: Fujitaka Ishikawa
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:
Guardian: Hisashi
Position: Secretary
Job?(if yes tell): Waiter

Form:
Char name: Amane Inoue
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Amaterasu
Position: President
Job?(if yes tell): Ice-cream shop worker (she makes ice-cream cones XD)

Form:
Char name: Fuu Yamamoto
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Clover
Class:
Guardian: Hachi
Position: Treasurer
Job?(if yes tell): Kindergarten worker
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

Zybba wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


Form:
Char name: Akihiko Sato
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian: Atsuo
Position: Student Council Member (Is that an option? If it isn't an option, he's just a student, then.)
Job?(if yes tell): Sports shop clerk

Form:
Char name: Fujitaka Ishikawa
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:
Guardian: Hisashi
Position: Secretary
Job?(if yes tell): Waiter

Form:
Char name: Amane Inoue
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Amaterasu
Position: President
Job?(if yes tell): Ice-cream shop worker (she makes ice-cream cones XD)

Form:
Char name: Fuu Yamamoto
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Clover
Class:
Guardian: Hachi
Position: Treasurer
Job?(if yes tell): Kindergarten worker


All class D-2 :3
Posted 5/16/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Zybba wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


Form:
Char name: Akihiko Sato
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian: Atsuo
Position: Student Council Member (Is that an option? If it isn't an option, he's just a student, then.)
Job?(if yes tell): Sports shop clerk

Form:
Char name: Fujitaka Ishikawa
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:
Guardian: Hisashi
Position: Secretary
Job?(if yes tell): Waiter

Form:
Char name: Amane Inoue
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Amaterasu
Position: President
Job?(if yes tell): Ice-cream shop worker (she makes ice-cream cones XD)

Form:
Char name: Fuu Yamamoto
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Clover
Class:
Guardian: Hachi
Position: Treasurer
Job?(if yes tell): Kindergarten worker


All class D-2 :3


o-o if all four are in different schools, how are they in the same class? (sorry if thats a stupid question and I missed something :S)
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

Zybba wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


Zybba wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Form:
Char name:
Age:
Gender:
Academy:
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?:
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..)
Job?(if yes tell):


--


Form:
Char name: Akihiko Sato
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Diamond
Class:
Guardian: Atsuo
Position: Student Council Member (Is that an option? If it isn't an option, he's just a student, then.)
Job?(if yes tell): Sports shop clerk

Form:
Char name: Fujitaka Ishikawa
Age: 16
Gender: M
Academy: Spade
Class:
Guardian: Hisashi
Position: Secretary
Job?(if yes tell): Waiter

Form:
Char name: Amane Inoue
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Amaterasu
Position: President
Job?(if yes tell): Ice-cream shop worker (she makes ice-cream cones XD)

Form:
Char name: Fuu Yamamoto
Age: 16
Gender: F
Academy: Clover
Class:
Guardian: Hachi
Position: Treasurer
Job?(if yes tell): Kindergarten worker


All class D-2 :3


o-o if all four are in different schools, how are they in the same class? (sorry if thats a stupid question and I missed something :S)


well the classes go like this
0 and A are 7th grade.
B are 8th and ect...
Students
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Form:
Char name: Usagi
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:(I will assign it to you so leave it blank)
Guardian?: Mako
Position:(Pres, Vice-pres ect..) President
Job?(if yes tell): Cafe worker. Works part time at a famous cafe.
Teachers
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Char name: Sakura Hanasaki
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Hinata
Position: None.
Job: Works at the cafe on campus.


Char name: Ayaki Hanasaki
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Makoto
Position: None.
Job: None.


Char name: Akaru Hanasaki
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Manami
Position: None
Job: None


Char name: Raina Hanasaki
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Saki
Position: None
Job: None


Char name: Mai Hanasaki
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Sayuri
Position: None
Job: None

Char name: Maika Hanasaki
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Academy: Heart
Class:
Guardian: Shiori
Position: None
Job: None
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/11


Sakura = D-4
All = B-2
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.