First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The kind of sunglasses you like.
Posted 5/13/11
A cool pair of aviators (not exactly Ray-Bans) do it for me. Or some Oakleys.
Posted 5/13/11
Rectangular transition lenses on a frame-less pair of glasses.
13352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nevada
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
Anything that keeps the sun outa me eyes.
Posted 5/13/11 , edited 5/13/11
Most people think sunglasses would be good for me, guess what? Might as well be blind then-- not just legally, but because the fact my eyes can't adjust and see through the shades.

When you say sunglasses, what you really mean is putting the substiture of a blindfold on me and telling me to walk around.
Posted 5/13/11

Lauriet wrote:

Most people think sunglasses would be good for me, guess what? Might as well be blind then-- not just legally, but because the fact my eyes can't adjust and see through the shades.

When you say sunglasses, what you really mean is putting the substiture of a blindfold on me and telling me to walk around.


So my post made you ಠ_ಠ

141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
The simpler the better
Posted 5/13/11 , edited 6/24/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Most people think sunglasses would be good for me, guess what? Might as well be blind then-- not just legally, but because the fact my eyes can't adjust and see through the shades.

When you say sunglasses, what you really mean is putting the substiture of a blindfold on me and telling me to walk around.


So my post made you ಠ_ಠ



No, not ಠ_ಠ but :'|

I'm neutral, I just hate* sunlight (or being directly in it), I got nothing against sunglasses besides them being totally useless for me.

Edit: Urgh. Typos suck.
Posted 5/13/11

Lauriet wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Most people think sunglasses would be good for me, guess what? Might as well be blind then-- not just legally, but because the fact my eyes can't adjust and see through the shades.

When you say sunglasses, what you really mean is putting the substiture of a blindfold on me and telling me to walk around.


So my post made you ಠ_ಠ



No, not ಠ_ಠ but :'|

I'm neutral, I just hateful sunlight (or being directly in it), I got nothing against sunglasses besides them being totally useless for me.


So you never go out in the night enough to allow you eyes to become used to the dark? Werewolves are scary, but they do not exist.
Posted 5/13/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Most people think sunglasses would be good for me, guess what? Might as well be blind then-- not just legally, but because the fact my eyes can't adjust and see through the shades.

When you say sunglasses, what you really mean is putting the substiture of a blindfold on me and telling me to walk around.


So my post made you ಠ_ಠ



No, not ಠ_ಠ but :'|

I'm neutral, I just hateful sunlight (or being directly in it), I got nothing against sunglasses besides them being totally useless for me.


So you never go out in the night enough to allow you eyes to become used to the dark? Werewolves are scary, but they do not exist.


I'm no werewolf, and night is generally worse for me because then I can't see. At least in day I get to make out objects that aren't right in my face.

I'll get a member to vouch for me for having aniridia, or you can go ask them yourself. Tsubasa_lover_4ever probably won't mind.
3712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
I don't like sunglasses. I did have this one pair of purple sunglasses that I loved. I never wore them, but they were purple so I liked them.

I rarely go outside necessarily, so I don't really need them. They've never worked for me, anyway. They just made it harder to see. :/
7430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
I don't wear sunglasses...it makes everything look weird.
Posted 5/13/11
The hipster glasses, is classic
42065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/13/11
The kind that are spy-like, lol ^^
Posted 5/13/11
Sunglasses don't look very good on me...no kind of glasses do.
Posted 5/13/11 , edited 5/13/11
^ I Iook too good in them , honestly that's one major reason I don't wear them. IRL I like to pale down my clothes as opposed to looking too fancy.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.