First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Spade Academy
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/11
The classes will soon be posted @-@ wen the creator has time lol
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.

Riku was walking in the hall with Shiina riding on his head
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.

Riku was walking in the hall with Shiina riding on his head

Adrian was clumsy, sliped and fell along with teh books.
"O wowowo wowowowowowowowowwwwww....."
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.

Riku was walking in the hall with Shiina riding on his head

Adrian was clumsy, sliped and fell along with teh books.
"O wowowo wowowowowowowowowwwwww....."

Riku: *walks over*You okay?
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.

Riku was walking in the hall with Shiina riding on his head

Adrian was clumsy, sliped and fell along with teh books.
"O wowowo wowowowowowowowowwwwww....."

Riku: *walks over*You okay?


Adrian: Yeah Im totaly fine!!! Thanks.*picks up ooks, gets up and slips on a banana peels* WAAARGH!!!

Xender'k was at the window and he sighed.
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian was walking in teh hall witha pile of books.

Riku was walking in the hall with Shiina riding on his head

Adrian was clumsy, sliped and fell along with teh books.
"O wowowo wowowowowowowowowwwwww....."

Riku: *walks over*You okay?


Adrian: Yeah Im totaly fine!!! Thanks.*picks up ooks, gets up and slips on a banana peels* WAAARGH!!!

Xender'k was at the window and he sighed.

Riku catches him with one hand and the books with the other
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*

Riku: Ruku.
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*

Riku: Ruku.


Adrian: Haha Okay I'll try and ermember taht Ruku. Im Adrian the new English Teacher haha..^w^
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*

Riku: Ruku.


Adrian: Haha Okay I'll try and ermember taht Ruku. Im Adrian the new English Teacher haha..^w^

Riku: *sweatdrop*No way.
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*

Riku: Ruku.


Adrian: Haha Okay I'll try and ermember taht Ruku. Im Adrian the new English Teacher haha..^w^

Riku: *sweatdrop*No way.


Adrian: Haha.. I'll look forward to seeing you again Ruku. See ya! *starts walking away and almost tripped on a stone* Waah o.o*but is still stable* Im fine xD!!!
(im starting to like adrian LOL)
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Adrian: Ahahaha.. Thank you *sweatdrop behind head* Say whats your name?*gets up and takes books*

Riku: Ruku.


Adrian: Haha Okay I'll try and ermember taht Ruku. Im Adrian the new English Teacher haha..^w^

Riku: *sweatdrop*No way.


Adrian: Haha.. I'll look forward to seeing you again Riku. See ya! *starts walking away and almost tripped on a stone* Waah o.o*but is still stable* Im fine xD!!!
(im starting to like adrian LOL)

(lol)
Riku: Didnt ask.
Head Mistress
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
And he kept walking, he had taht evil nikkaidou smirk.
"Mh mh... Well 'Ruku' we'll be seeing each other very soon... you and your guardian."
Posted 5/15/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

And he kept walking, he had taht evil nikkaidou smirk.
"Mh mh... Well 'Ruku' we'll be seeing each other very soon... you and your guardian."

Riku: I have a bad feeling...*walks away*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.