First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your character
Posted 5/14/11 , edited 5/27/11
Here make your character of your own warrior and wait for me to accept :)

My warrior character:

Username:G-Eirini
Name:Taiga
Age:16
Gender:Female
Ability:She freezes her target with her arrow.

Moderator
10558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Digimon & Pokemon...
Offline
Posted 5/14/11 , edited 5/27/11
well well what a nice character you have g-eirini :D

My warrior character:

Username:Juvairo
Name:Saruwatari
Age:16
Gender female
Ability: Two kantanas with the power of water

Posted 5/14/11 , edited 5/27/11
Thank you Juvairo-chan!!

Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
how do you upload a photo with it, i forgot ?
Posted 5/16/11

RachelLovesAnime wrote:

how do you upload a photo with it, i forgot ?

you write something and after that you press the edit button...and says something like image upload..
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/16/11
ahh i see, thank you ^_^
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/16/11
My warrior character:

Username: RachelLovesAnime
Name: Junsui Sakura
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Ability: Uses her giant fan and smaller fan to create and control fire.

Posted 5/16/11

RachelLovesAnime wrote:

My warrior character:

Username: RachelLovesAnime
Name: Junsui Sakura
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Ability: Uses her giant fan and smaller fan to create and control fire.



Accepted!! NIce!!
Posted 5/23/11
This will take me some time. I still have to find out where to get a picture for a character as well as how to put it on here. Maybe my husband can help me do this since he knows more about computers than I do. He will be home on Friday or Saturday.
Member
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CandyLand!!!
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11
My warrior character:

Username:Dmeatra
Name:Shizuka
Age:14
Gender:Female
Ability:She has a sword with the power of fire
Posted 5/25/11

Dmeatra wrote:

My warrior character:

Username:Dmeatra
Name:Shizuka
Age:14
Gender:Female
Ability:She has a sword with the power of fire


Accepted!! I like your character!!
Member
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greenwood, Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11
Username: tibbynibby
Name: Rei
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Ability: Katana of cherry blossoms; has healing power and trained in the ways of a warrior priestess


Member
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Greenwood, Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11
Username: XxCallMeTacoxX
Name: Shane
Age: Eighteen
Gender: Character is a guy, but I'm a girl xD
Abilities: Cross-tipped mace that contains the ability of air and has flying capabilities; has limited telepathic powers (also has a familiar named Taco)
Posted 5/26/11

Tibbynibby wrote:

Username: tibbynibby
Name: Rei
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Ability: Katana of cherry blossoms; has healing power and trained in the ways of a warrior priestess




Accepted! I like it!!
Posted 5/26/11

XxCallMeTacoxX wrote:

Username: XxCallMeTacoxX
Name: Shane
Age: Eighteen
Gender: Character is a guy, but I'm a girl xD
Abilities: Cross-tipped mace that contains the ability of air and has flying capabilities; has limited telepathic powers (also has a familiar named Taco)


Accepted! Very nice!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.