First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay
Posted 5/15/11


"thanks Ai" Nero said "so where are we anyways?"
Posted 5/15/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"thanks Ai" Nero said "so where are we anyways?"


Ai: "I don't know..." She says.
Posted 5/15/11


"well that sucks i don't remember if i've been here or not" Nero says
Posted 5/15/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"well that sucks i don't remember if i've been here or not" Nero says


Ai: so you lost your memory.. What DO you remember?" She asks and sits down on a clean trash can lid.
Posted 5/15/11


"so far i have names Dark,Luna,Yuki,Shadow but the clearest memory i have so far is fighting Shadow" Nero said
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"so far i have names Dark,Luna,Yuki,Shadow but the clearest memory i have so far is fighting Shadow" Nero said


alexon- just talk to reeveee his eye stop glow and he fall in to reeveee and ' big brother demon and fire all around and you dead on the ground reevee'. then he close his eye and reevee said i'm here alexon ans i will keep help found the memorys.
Posted 5/16/11
Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi


Noroi: Makes the wind push her on the swing, "Whats your name? Mine is Noroi." She says.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi


Noroi: Makes the wind push her on the swing, "Whats your name? Mine is Noroi." She says.


alexon- i'm alexon
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi


Noroi: Makes the wind push her on the swing, "Whats your name? Mine is Noroi." She says.


alexon- i'm alexon


Noroi: "Nice to meet you." she says.

Zero: Walks through the park, his leg bleeding badly.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/16/11

opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi


Noroi: Makes the wind push her on the swing, "Whats your name? Mine is Noroi." She says.


alexon- i'm alexon


Noroi: "Nice to meet you." she says.

Zero: Walks through the park, his leg bleeding badly.


alexon smell blood and said i will be back and walk to zero and said are you ok
Posted 5/16/11

divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


opl890 wrote:

Noroi: Walks to a park and swings on a swing.


alexon- walk in the park and knew that reevee didn't want him outside but he didn't care. he go to the swing near a guy


(Noroi is a little girl Lol. )
Noroi: Looks over at Alexon, "Hi." she says and smiles.


alexon- hi


Noroi: Makes the wind push her on the swing, "Whats your name? Mine is Noroi." She says.


alexon- i'm alexon


Noroi: "Nice to meet you." she says.

Zero: Walks through the park, his leg bleeding badly.


alexon smell blood and said i will be back and walk to zero and said are you ok


Noroi: Follows him and hides behind him.

Zero: "Fine.." he says and tries to limp away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.