First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Signatures
King Of Anything
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 5/15/11 , edited 5/23/11

*Character signatures are made to avoid confusion in the RP. So whenever you RP be sure to put your character signature in order for other members to know immediately which character they are interacting with. MissDanderfluff's in charge of this.


Form
Username: (Link please)
Character: (Your character)
Paid Yet?
Picture: (Get it from the Families & Characters photo album)



Payment
- 3 Guestbook Posts
- 3 Posts in Spam Thread


Reminders...
*You must be applied for a character before applying for this.




Boulevard Royalty
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/20/11
Username: akihime_arriane
Character: Natalie Boulevard
Paid Yet? Yes
Picture:

King Of Anything
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
Username: AnnieGee
Character: Jillian Boulevard
Paid Yet?: About to...
Picture:
Boulevard Royalty
12366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Arcadia, Nevernever
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

akihime_arriane wrote:

Username: akihime_arriane
Character: Natalie Boulevard
Paid Yet? Yes
Picture:





AnnieGee wrote:

Username: AnnieGee
Character: Jillian Boulevard
Paid Yet?: About to...
Picture:


Boulevard Royalty
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 5/22/11


It's beautiful!!!!!!!! Thank you
Boulevard Royalty
12366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Arcadia, Nevernever
Offline
Posted 5/23/11 , edited 5/24/11

akihime_arriane wrote:

BTW can I ask what font did you use on your copyright?


it's 04b_03 (:
King Of Anything
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

Awesome chizz Shi :>

Boulevard Royalty
15319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/11 , edited 5/23/11
Form
Username: AuroraBlu
Character: Jaye Helberg
Paid Yet? YES well currently actually.
Picture:
Posted 5/24/11 , edited 5/24/11
Form
Username: Midori-sa
Character: Yvonne Walgreen
Paid Yet? About to now.!~
Picture:
Boulevard Royalty
13150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥нєяє ιи тнє ρнιℓ...
Offline
Posted 5/24/11


Thank you very much..
Boulevard Royalty
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/11 , edited 5/27/11

Form
Username: andii_11
Character: Eulysses Walgreen
Paid Yet? YES!
Picture:



209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
Username: (Link please) Bommiee
Character: (Your character) Marissa Clarence
Paid Yet? Gonna do it right now. (; (WAIT I just did)
Picture: (Get it from the Families & Characters photo album)

Posted 5/27/11
Form
Username: sooperwaffle
Character: Mackenzie Vinson
Paid Yet? Hai Hai [x
Picture:


Boulevard Royalty
12366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Arcadia, Nevernever
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

AuroraBlu wrote:

Form
Username: AuroraBlu
Character: Jaye Helberg
Paid Yet? YES well currently actually.
Picture:





Midori-sa wrote:

Form
Username: Midori-sa
Character: Yvonne Walgreen
Paid Yet? About to now.!~
Picture:





andii_11 wrote:


Form
Username: andii_11
Character: Eulysses Walgreen
Paid Yet? YES!
Picture:








Bommiee wrote:

Username: (Link please) Bommiee
Character: (Your character) Marissa Clarence
Paid Yet? Gonna do it right now. (; (WAIT I just did)
Picture: (Get it from the Families & Characters photo album)






sooperwaffle wrote:

Form
Username: sooperwaffle
Character: Mackenzie Vinson
Paid Yet? Hai Hai [x
Picture:







Resident
53252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11
Username: seichuu
Character: Joshua Helberg
Paid Yet? Yes! ;D
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.