First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Birdcage
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/16/11
where your characters stay :]
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room
Posted 5/20/11

divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room


may i come in?
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room


may i come in?


sure
Posted 5/20/11

divapireice wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room


may i come in?


sure


good * walks in *
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room


may i come in?


sure


good * walks in *


my name is alexon yours
Posted 5/20/11

divapireice wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:

where your characters stay :]


alexon- walk in to go in to his room


may i come in?


sure


good * walks in *


my name is alexon yours


alice
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/21/11



Mimi sat on a bench against the Hallway wall.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Cherriuki wrote:




Mimi sat on a bench against the Hallway wall.


alexon stop at look at them
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:




Mimi sat on a bench against the Hallway wall.


alexon stop at look at them


Mimi was humming to herself while drawing on her drawing pad
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Cherriuki wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:




Mimi sat on a bench against the Hallway wall.


alexon stop at look at them


Mimi was humming to herself while drawing on her drawing pad


alexon wit to said hi
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:


divapireice wrote:


Cherriuki wrote:




Mimi sat on a bench against the Hallway wall.


alexon stop at look at them


Mimi was humming to herself while drawing on her drawing pad


alexon wit to said hi


Mimi didn't notice Alexon at the moment
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
Yami walked out of her room.She saw Alexon."Hi!"She smiled at him.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yami walked out of her room.She saw Alexon."Hi!"She smiled at him.


alexon- hi
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
"Long time no see."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.