First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Hospital Rooms
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel chuckled deeply. "Its perfect." He looked around then at her face. "A woman in charge is always the sexiest. And you young lady are doing a fine job of it."


"Really, Well, im glad to hear that." She replied, slipping her shoes off and grinning, "Shall we?" She said.
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel sat on the bed. "Yes we shall." He slipped his shoes and socks off. His blond hair fell as he slid the hair bret out of his hair. This was a game he had played many times before and it had never gotten old. Daniel's eyes remained on her at all times.
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel sat on the bed. "Yes we shall." He slipped his shoes and socks off. His blond hair fell as he slid the hair bret out of his hair. This was a game he had played many times before and it had never gotten old. Daniel's eyes remained on her at all times.


Mikio nodded, slipping off her stockings slowly, Sitting down on the bed, Pulling her hair out of her face,Leaning in Close to his face."Wow, your hair is a bit longer than mine.."
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel chuckled. "Indeed it is." He tugged on her hair gently. "Gives them something to grab ahold of."
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel chuckled. "Indeed it is." He tugged on her hair gently. "Gives them something to grab ahold of."


"Ha," Mikio said, chuckling as she leaned in farther, delivering a sweet kiss to his lips.
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel kissed her back touching her cheek. He pulled back and tossed her on the bed. "Women are all the same." He chuckled then bent down and kissed her neck. "all they want is to feel and when any other one is willing to give them that feeling the rush into their arms leaving the other man to pick up the pieces." Daniel bit her neck gently.

I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel kissed her back touching her cheek. He pulled back and tossed her on the bed. "Women are all the same." He chuckled then bent down and kissed her neck. "all they want is to feel and when any other one is willing to give them that feeling the rush into their arms leaving the other man to pick up the pieces." Daniel bit her neck gently.



Mikio looked at him, a small smirk on her face, "And the mean, unwillingly give it to them?" She said warping her hands around him.
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel smiled. "Oh the men are always willing to give." He kissed her lips and bit her bottom lip.
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel smiled. "Oh the men are always willing to give." He kissed her lips and bit her bottom lip.


Mikio shivered excitedly, kissing him back as she playfully stuck her tongue in his mouth.
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel played with her tongue as well and positioned himself between her legs. He moved from her lips down to her neck.
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel played with her tongue as well and positioned himself between her legs. He moved from her lips down to her neck.


"A-Ahh.." Mikio let out a small moan as she moved down to her neck, moving her hands up, grabbing his shirt, "Can i?"
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel nodded and let her do as she wished.
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/17/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel nodded and let her do as she wished.


Mikio smiled, pulling his shirt off, then her own, leaving her bra and skirt on.
Posted 5/17/11
Daniel licked the top of her chest as he unfastened her bra. Once off he flung it aside and took her in his mouth make sure he used his teeth and tongue.
I N S A N E M O D
150982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

zanahara wrote:

Daniel licked the top of her chest as he unfastened her bra. Once off he flung it aside and took her in his mouth make sure he used his teeth and tongue.


"Ahh.."Mikio moaned, this time a bit louder,grabbing onto his hair gently, "Not..so..Hard.."she said quietly, though she was enjoying it very much.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.