First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafeteria
Posted 5/16/11
A place where wolves hunt and kill humans, there is a secret closet where they are kept
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/17/11
*cyril walks around, trying to look like he belongs, hoping the wolves wont smell his humanness*
Posted 5/17/11
Scar growls, entering the cafeteria.
Posted 5/18/11

cxs3gk wrote:

Scar growls, entering the cafeteria.


Cinder walks around, hiding the keys to the room full of humans
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:

Scar growls, entering the cafeteria.


Cinder walks around, hiding the keys to the room full of humans


Scar follows Cinder.
Posted 5/18/11


*when he goes into the hall, the human smell is overwelming, he looks so tempting*
Posted 5/18/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*cyril walks around, trying to look like he belongs, hoping the wolves wont smell his humanness*


Dixi looks at him, getting up and pulling him into the hallway* 'Human'
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*cyril walks around, trying to look like he belongs, hoping the wolves wont smell his humanness*


Dixi looks at him, getting up and pulling him into the hallway* 'Human'


*He backs up, scared* 'Wha?'
Posted 5/18/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*cyril walks around, trying to look like he belongs, hoping the wolves wont smell his humanness*


Dixi looks at him, getting up and pulling him into the hallway* 'Human'


*He backs up, scared* 'Wha?'


'dont 'wha?' me, human. i know one when i see one. come here, and i wont hurt you'
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*cyril walks around, trying to look like he belongs, hoping the wolves wont smell his humanness*


Dixi looks at him, getting up and pulling him into the hallway* 'Human'


*He backs up, scared* 'Wha?'


'dont 'wha?' me, human. i know one when i see one. come here, and i wont hurt you'


*obediently comes closer, scared of her wrath*
Posted 5/18/11


*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'
Posted 5/18/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'
Posted 5/18/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.