First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafeteria
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi
Posted 5/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'


looks at the boy and what i am doing here is i was taking a walk and no i don't want to get killed thanks .
Posted 5/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'


looks at the boy and what i am doing here is i was taking a walk and no i don't want to get killed thanks .


This is a school for wolves, so you probably will get killed. come with me'
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'


looks at the boy and what i am doing here is i was taking a walk and no i don't want to get killed thanks .


This is a school for wolves, so you probably will get killed. come with me'


oh i see no i won't but maybe and comes along with you then
Posted 5/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'


looks at the boy and what i am doing here is i was taking a walk and no i don't want to get killed thanks .


This is a school for wolves, so you probably will get killed. come with me'


oh i see no i won't but maybe and comes along with you then


*goes into room, has brooms everywhere* 'alright, so whats your name again?'
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:



*she bites his neck, sucking his blood* 'there. your fine. You shouldnt be running around, though...'


'your not going to...'


no, im not. calm down.'


'who are you?'


'im Dixi. one of the pack'


nice too meet you Dixi


*Dixi turns towards the noise, surprise coming across her face* 'Human. what are you doing here. do you want to get killed?'


looks at the boy and what i am doing here is i was taking a walk and no i don't want to get killed thanks .


This is a school for wolves, so you probably will get killed. come with me'


oh i see no i won't but maybe and comes along with you then


*goes into room, has brooms everywhere* 'alright, so whats your name again?'


goes into the room and looks around my name is alice
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/10/11
*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*
Posted 6/10/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'


cool nice to meet you by the way i am alice and you are ? Dam your hot .
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/17/11

Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'


cool nice to meet you by the way i am alice and you are ? Dam your hot .


*He blushes* 'Cyril'
Posted 6/17/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'


cool nice to meet you by the way i am alice and you are ? Dam your hot .


*He blushes* 'Cyril'


yes
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/17/11

Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'


cool nice to meet you by the way i am alice and you are ? Dam your hot .


*He blushes* 'Cyril'


yes


(ok im switching Cyril out with a different guy, Kuro. So, you just said everything to Kuro, pretend Cyril was never there but Kuro was.)
'So, where do you wanna go?'
Posted 6/17/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril walks around, trying to find the room where they keep the humans. He is one of the pix, trying to look out for wolves.*


i'll help out and want to get something to eat?


'sure!'


cool nice to meet you by the way i am alice and you are ? Dam your hot .


*He blushes* 'Cyril'


yes


(ok im switching Cyril out with a different guy, Kuro. So, you just said everything to Kuro, pretend Cyril was never there but Kuro was.)
'So, where do you wanna go?'


( okay i can do that )
Where i like to go is to rome
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.