First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


Diamond hugged him and her chest pressed against him.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



Diamond hugged him and her chest pressed against him.


*his breathing slows a little bit* 'What are you going to do to me?'
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


"Why were you crying?" Diamond asked
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



"Why were you crying?" Diamond asked


'I was thrown out of my home by a landlord' *shaking a little*
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


"How come you were thrown out?" Diamond is planning what she will do this.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



"How come you were thrown out?" Diamond is planning what she will do this.


'I diddn't have enough money to pay my rent... please, dont hurt me' *shiviring*
Posted 5/18/11

Ashes_of_Wolf wrote:


FangDragon wrote:



"How come you were thrown out?" Diamond is planning what she will do this.


'I diddn't have enough money to pay my rent... please, dont hurt me' *shiviring*


oh no just walking around here
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


"Oh, I don't plan on hurting you." Diamond said.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



"Oh, I don't plan on hurting you." Diamond said.


'What, then?' *his breath eases a little*
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


"I don't know." Diamond said.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



"I don't know." Diamond said.


*he looks up at you, scared*
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


The full moon shone through the clouds, and Diamond's eyes revealed wolf eyes while she looked at him. "What's your name?" she ran her long fingernail that resembled a claw.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



The full moon shone through the clouds, and Diamond's eyes revealed wolf eyes while she looked at him. "What's your name?" she ran her long fingernail that resembled a claw.


,c-cinder' *he stares at her wolf eyes, scared but curious*
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


"Have you ever met a wolf before?" Diamond asked.
Posted 5/18/11

FangDragon wrote:



"Have you ever met a wolf before?" Diamond asked.


'n-no'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.