Sneaks
Posted 5/16/11
*Sneaks meeting room*
join sneaks here if u found it
Posted 6/3/11
*Dixi walks around, bored. she sighs, waiting for people to come. She then grabs a human and sucks his blood, her tail coming out.*
Student
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11 , edited 6/22/11
(Kuromicat said to come here and hasn't responded my post for like 2 days, I come here to be a sneak or something?)
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:

(Kuromicat said to come here and hasn't responded my post for like 2 days, I come here to be a sneak or something?)


sorry i didn't respond, had overflowing notifications and yours kinda got lost. But yea, you are now a sneak!
Student
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Musicwolf16 wrote:

(Kuromicat said to come here and hasn't responded my post for like 2 days, I come here to be a sneak or something?)


sorry i didn't respond, had overflowing notifications and yours kinda got lost. But yea, you are now a sneak!


Okay thanks. For a minute it looked like the word sneak was "steak"
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Musicwolf16 wrote:

(Kuromicat said to come here and hasn't responded my post for like 2 days, I come here to be a sneak or something?)


sorry i didn't respond, had overflowing notifications and yours kinda got lost. But yea, you are now a sneak!


Okay thanks. For a minute it looked like the word sneak was "steak"


XD
You must be logged in to post.