Post Reply Character Creation
Posted 5/16/11
Make ur characters here! Like this :D

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Looks:




:D!

HAVE FUN~
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
Name: Sakura
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Abilities: Time travel, flying, magic (if that counts i guess XD)
Bio: Loves to sing, and write, she feels terrible about stealing hearts but will do it if it means surviving, she also enjoys practicing magic
Looks:

Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
Name: Vanessa
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Powers/Abilities: Invisibility, darkness (element XD), control over plants and weather (AKA, the element earth XD)
Bio: She's quiet and content, but piss her over and she'll go berserk. She also secretly loves to sing, and play piano and write songs.
Looks:
Posted 5/16/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:

Make ur characters here! Like this :D

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Looks:




:D!

HAVE FUN~


name : alice
age : 21
gender : female
Power / Ablities : Ice coming out of my hands
Bio: Need a place to study and learn and also a place to stay
looks :
Posted 5/16/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Name: Vanessa
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Powers/Abilities: Invisibility, darkness (element XD), control over plants and weather (AKA, the element earth XD)
Bio: She's quiet and content, but piss her over and she'll go berserk. She also secretly loves to sing, and play piano and write songs.
Looks:


ACCEPTED
Posted 5/16/11

Hana176 wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:

Make ur characters here! Like this :D

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Looks:




:D!

HAVE FUN~


name : alice
age : 21
gender : female
Power / Ablities : Ice coming out of my hands
Bio: Need a place to study and learn and also a place to stay
looks :


ACCEPTED
Posted 5/16/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Name: Vanessa
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Powers/Abilities: Invisibility, darkness (element XD), control over plants and weather (AKA, the element earth XD)
Bio: She's quiet and content, but piss her over and she'll go berserk. She also secretly loves to sing, and play piano and write songs.
Looks:


ACCEPTED


Mhm. That's what I thought. < _ < XD JK
Posted 5/16/11


Mhm. That's what I thought. < _ < XD JK

*gulp* Y-Yeah!
Posted 5/16/11

ShugoCharaSong wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


ShugoCharaSong wrote:

Make ur characters here! Like this :D

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
Looks:




:D!

HAVE FUN~


name : alice
age : 21
gender : female
Power / Ablities : Ice coming out of my hands
Bio: Need a place to study and learn and also a place to stay
looks :


ACCEPTED


thank you
Posted 5/16/11
Name: Melinda (ill think of a last name later XD)
Age: 16
Gender: Female.
Powers/Abilities: Exploding things with her hands, Freezing time, Teleporting/Orbing. (Same thing, But putting both so its more clear) (Also..Im obsessed with charmed..XD so you cant expect me not to be stealing powers.)
Bio: She tries to isolate herself sometimes (All i got rite now, XD ill think of more later)
Looks:

Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11


Name: Luca
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Bio: He's kind, powerful, and fast. He's very sensitive and in-touch with emotions, and he finds it very hard to steal hearts because he knows it makes people forget themselves.
Abilities: Emotion control, super speed, super strength (XD)
Looks:
Member
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
Name: Krystal
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Powers/Abilities: Fly/levitate, super speed, element psychic
Bio: Older sister of Hannah. She's calm, smart, and serious. She can be sarcastic at times too. Krystal can be protective of her younger sister, because she's the only person left in her world. She's called 'boring' by Hannah, probably because she's busy cooking, cleaning, or studying.
Looks:

--
Name: Hannah
Age: 14
Gender:
Powers/Abilities: Super speed, cloning, element ice
Bio: Hannah likes to play around. She's the younger sister of Krystal, whom she often messes with her powers around. She's anything from, childish, spoiled, clumsy, sweet, and a crybaby.
Looks:
Member
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/17/11


Name: Ame Kaiou
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Powers/abilities: Super speed, stop time/go back into time, Can change form of looking, invisibility, and teleport.
Bio: She has a good talent playing the Violin and dancing. She can sing very good but doesnt like showing off dat ability yet. She is envied by all her classmates. She hates stealing peoples heart but cant help herself to see people she dislikes loose their hearts.
Looks:
Posted 5/17/11
BECAUSE IM TO LAZY TO QUOTE ALL OF THESE, ILL JUST SAY THAT:

TadaseISMINE, Zybba, RKGarl, and Abby_77's

Characters r accepted XD
You must be logged in to post.