Post Reply │GAME│Have you ever
Posted 5/18/11
It's back and forth exchange game. Ask people if they've done something/ been somewhere/ seen something before.


EXAMPLE
1st Poster: Have you seen your crush today?
2nd Poster: No. Have you ever seen a ghost?
3rd Poster: Yes. Have you ever slap someone?


and the game continues ..
Posted 5/18/11
Have you ever slap your best friend??
Posted 5/18/11
Yes...
Have you ever give a love letter on your crush?
Member
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost at sea.....
Offline
Posted 5/18/11
have you ever hit on someone whithout knowing who they really are???
Posted 5/18/11
yes

have you ever eaten 30 ice sundaes a day?
Posted 5/18/11

iiMikan wrote:

yes

have you ever eaten 30 ice sundaes a day?


no
do you like reading ?
Posted 5/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


iiMikan wrote:

yes

have you ever eaten 30 ice sundaes a day?


no
do you like reading ?


no

have you ever talked to ur friends on the list?
Posted 5/18/11

iiMikan wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


iiMikan wrote:

yes

have you ever eaten 30 ice sundaes a day?


no
do you like reading ?


no

have you ever talked to ur friends on the list?


what list ?
Posted 5/18/11
@Hana176
i think that iiMikan was meaning of chatting in crunchyroll with your friend of school?
right iiMikan? I'm not sure
Posted 6/10/11


Qaramam wrote:
@Hana176
i think that iiMikan was meaning of chatting in crunchyroll with your friend of school?
right iiMikan? I'm not sure

NNope ! tommorow maybe i will make her(my friend) an account in Crunchyroll,
so maybe i will chat with her!


have ever wish in the summer vacation to return in uur school?
9252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
not really cauze i dislike my hmwk ,they give many hmwk !U-U summer vacation is cool to relax!^-^

Have you ever wish to have a bookshop who's buying mangas near to your house !^-^
Posted 7/4/11 , edited 7/4/11
yean for sure!
have you ever wanted to quit crunchyroll ?
Posted 7/7/11
no
have you ever hate ice-cream
Member
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
no!! Never!
Have you ever touched an elephant?
Member
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
No
Have u ever caught a Walker cicada
You must be logged in to post.