First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Moonlight Lake
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/18/11
Posted 5/18/11
(hey, heartbreaker, just use picnik.com)

Momo sits at the edge of the lake, ossing in stones, watching the water ripple.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


*i stood at the edge of the forest behind a tree, un-noticed looking at the lake as i saw someone there*
Posted 5/19/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

*i stood at the edge of the forest behind a tree, un-noticed looking at the lake as i saw someone there*


She was oblvious to his presence until she was looking around and saw him. "Eep!"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


*i got ready to step out of the woods till i saw a military helicopter flying over head and stepped back into the woods were the helicopter couldn't see me*
Posted 5/19/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

*i got ready to step out of the woods till i saw a military helicopter flying over head and stepped back into the woods were the helicopter couldn't see me*


She looked scared for a minute and dived into the water.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


*i stayed in the woods till the helicopter left once it left i walked towards the edge of the lake*
Posted 5/19/11
Momo rises to the surface and takes a long needed breath. "Hi there.."
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

(hey, heartbreaker, just use picnik.com)

Momo sits at the edge of the lake, ossing in stones, watching the water ripple.


alexon was walk on the edge of the trees
Posted 5/20/11
Momo was sitting, her feet int he water, until she saw a huuuge fish and then she jumped up shrieking "EEP HUGE MONSTER" ><
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:

Momo was sitting, her feet int he water, until she saw a huuuge fish and then she jumped up shrieking "EEP HUGE MONSTER" ><


alexon stop are you ok
Posted 5/20/11

(oops computer crash XD)

She looked up in surprise "Oh! "
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


(oops computer crash XD)

She looked up in surprise "Oh! "


alexon- sorry if i surprise
Posted 5/21/11

divapireice wrote:

alexon- sorry if i surprise


Ohg, help me its a monster!! T^T" sje [ointed to the huge cat fish swimming around near her.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


divapireice wrote:

alexon- sorry if i surprise


Ohg, help me its a monster!! T^T" sje [ointed to the huge cat fish swimming around near her.


alexon smile and blend down and put the cat fish and put to away from her
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.