First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Moonlight Lake
Posted 5/21/11

divapireice wrote:

alexon smile and blend down and put the cat fish and put to away from her


"Oh~ you saved me!" she exlaimed, taking the chance to get away a little
Member
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

darknessofthemoonlight wrote:


divapireice wrote:

alexon smile and blend down and put the cat fish and put to away from her


"Oh~ you saved me!" she exlaimed, taking the chance to get away a little


alexon-my name is alexon what yours
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11
Suddenly there was a scream.Not far away from the lake Eve has fallen on the ground.
Member
9930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

Nia was looking at Eve from a tree. Not intending to do anything. "Do you need some help?"
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
Eve sat on the grass."No.I'm clumsy by nature."
Member
9930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
"I see." she jumps down from the tree "Then you shouldn't have made a ruckus by screaming so suddenly." she looks back "You made the animals run away."
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
Yuki sat down with her sketchbook and started drawing the landscape the area.
Member
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Yuki sat down with her sketchbook and started drawing the landscape the area.


alexon and reevee were talking
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11


Yuki heard two people talking and hoped that her sitting there did not disturb them.
"Do you want me to move?" she asked both people. One she recognized as the person who bumped into her before, Reevee.


Member
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:



Yuki heard two people talking and hoped that her sitting there did not disturb them.
"Do you want me to move?" she asked both people. One she recognized as the person who bumped into her before, Reevee.




reevee- hi it you yuki right
alexon- it nice to see you again
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/29/11


Yuki nodded at Reevee.
"Nice to see you again,too." she said to Alexon.
Member
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:



Yuki nodded at Reevee.
"Nice to see you again,too." she said to Alexon.


alexon- so what are you doing
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/29/11


"Just sketching the lake. This is all I have so far though...." She showed Alexon.



She sighed at how much work it would be to color the picture in with Copic Markers.


Member
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:



"Just sketching the lake. This is all I have so far though...." She showed Alexon.



She sighed at how much work it would be to color the picture in with Copic Markers.




alexon- cool
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/29/11


"Mhm." Yuki felt the atmosphere go awkward so she something to break it because it was bothering her.
"So, what are you guys doing here?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.