First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply no one piece on crunchyroll? :(
iAge 
37821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/21/11 , edited 11/21/11

Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 11/26/11

iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.
30154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I really don't understand what they mean that they develop characters differently. I personally love Fairy Tail, a little bit classy, but they always have an interesting background regarding the characters, not everyone is a damn orphan. While i totally have to agree with Espada8, there are some underrated anime's as great or even better than One Piece, and frankly i don't understand the devastating popularity that One Piece has had over the last 3 years. If u call One Piece fun, then watch Gintama that i pee myself in every episode.
19046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/12

Jacktenstar wrote:

One Piece don't have the DVD rights after episode 205. They won't bother dubbing anymore because they wouldn't make anymore money from digital releases.


Actually they are dubbing it again.
7092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/12
I posted that months ago before the new seasons were announced.

That person I replied to then wanted the series just dubbed to be released online. I said that they wouldn't dub it unless they would release it on DVD/Blu ray.
33072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Unitated States
Offline
Posted 1/17/12

Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


Yeah cause bleach "We take all your powers so you can kick the last guy OH WAIT that will kill the serie let's give you your powers AGAIN so we can keep it up"... yeah no idea why people like one piece
5670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/12
Crunchy should pick up the series is all i am gonna say.
Would make me feel better about paying the subscription.
Member
34442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
I really wish One Piece was on here. Funimation links their episodes to Hulu so if you get a Funimation subscription you still have to watch with advertisements AND wait 3-5 days after the release of the episode to watch it. Really lame :|
Member
34267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

SoulKanon wrote:

I really wish One Piece was on here. Funimation links their episodes to Hulu so if you get a Funimation subscription you still have to watch with advertisements AND wait 3-5 days after the release of the episode to watch it. Really lame :|


Actually they put the new episodes 2 hours after they aired in Japan. They put it on onepieceofficial.com first and after 3-5 days they put it on Hulu.

The only reason that I want crunchyroll to pick up the simulcast of One Piece is that Funimation doesn't put the episodes in HD and there are no ads on crunchyroll.
Member
34442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

viva_cmpunker wrote:


SoulKanon wrote:

I really wish One Piece was on here. Funimation links their episodes to Hulu so if you get a Funimation subscription you still have to watch with advertisements AND wait 3-5 days after the release of the episode to watch it. Really lame :|


Actually they put the new episodes 2 hours after they aired in Japan. They put it on onepieceofficial.com first and after 3-5 days they put it on Hulu.

The only reason that I want crunchyroll to pick up the simulcast of One Piece is that Funimation doesn't put the episodes in HD and there are no ads on crunchyroll.


Really? I didn't know that, I just assumed they would put it up at the same time but I guess not. Thanks
41563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/28/12

Espada8 wrote:


iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.


Funny how you hate Naruto, but have a picture of Sasuke and Naruto on your profile doing...Yeah, weird shit.

Is it because of the fact that you are into this "weird shit" that you cannot appreciate the awesomeness of One Piece? Not funny? Your humor is then, on the levels of laughing at movies like Hangover. Has to include lotz of sexz jokez, weird comments that are supposed to be funny, humping tigers, making babies look like they are fapping, and so on. Some people have become so degenerated because the comedies released these days make me sick. One Piece is actually refreshing in that sense, because it is simple, it is cute, and yes, it IS funny. You are simply too proud or dumbfounded to appreciate the art of it.

Thank you and goodbye, don't comment here again. Also, for the love of God change your picture if you hate Naruto that much. Actually, you SHOULD do it because that's just some...weird shit.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 3/3/12

BuckWhite wrote:


Espada8 wrote:


iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.




Funny how you hate Naruto, but have a picture of Sasuke and Naruto on your profile doing...Yeah, weird shit.

Is it because of the fact that you are into this "weird shit" that you cannot appreciate the awesomeness of One Piece? Not funny? Your humor is then, on the levels of laughing at movies like Hangover. Has to include lotz of sexz jokez, weird comments that are supposed to be funny, humping tigers, making babies look like they are fapping, and so on. Some people have become so degenerated because the comedies released these days make me sick. One Piece is actually refreshing in that sense, because it is simple, it is cute, and yes, it IS funny. You are simply too proud or dumbfounded to appreciate the art of it.

Thank you and goodbye, don't comment here again. Also, for the love of God change your picture if you hate Naruto that much. Actually, you SHOULD do it because that's just some...weird shit.


Did I not just list the animes that I thought were funny? read the comment thoroughly before flaming me. You're list of "humorous" things would only be funny enough to make some ignorant, immature 2nd graders laugh. I do hate Naruto but I could always appreciate yaoi, SasuNaru genuinely make a good yaoi couple since it ACTUALLY makes sense unlike other random stupid yaoi.
41563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Stockholm, Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/4/12

Espada8 wrote:


BuckWhite wrote:


Espada8 wrote:


iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.




Funny how you hate Naruto, but have a picture of Sasuke and Naruto on your profile doing...Yeah, weird shit.

Is it because of the fact that you are into this "weird shit" that you cannot appreciate the awesomeness of One Piece? Not funny? Your humor is then, on the levels of laughing at movies like Hangover. Has to include lotz of sexz jokez, weird comments that are supposed to be funny, humping tigers, making babies look like they are fapping, and so on. Some people have become so degenerated because the comedies released these days make me sick. One Piece is actually refreshing in that sense, because it is simple, it is cute, and yes, it IS funny. You are simply too proud or dumbfounded to appreciate the art of it.

Thank you and goodbye, don't comment here again. Also, for the love of God change your picture if you hate Naruto that much. Actually, you SHOULD do it because that's just some...weird shit.


Did I not just list the animes that I thought were funny? read the comment thoroughly before flaming me. You're list of "humorous" things would only be funny enough to make some ignorant, immature 2nd graders laugh. I do hate Naruto but I could always appreciate yaoi, SasuNaru genuinely make a good yaoi couple since it ACTUALLY makes sense unlike other random stupid yaoi.


Haha, i must have been tired when i wrote this. Oh well. fail.

Yaoi must mean homosexual or something right? Oh dear, that's some weird hobby.

347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 3/9/12

BuckWhite wrote:


Espada8 wrote:


BuckWhite wrote:


Espada8 wrote:


iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.




Funny how you hate Naruto, but have a picture of Sasuke and Naruto on your profile doing...Yeah, weird shit.

Is it because of the fact that you are into this "weird shit" that you cannot appreciate the awesomeness of One Piece? Not funny? Your humor is then, on the levels of laughing at movies like Hangover. Has to include lotz of sexz jokez, weird comments that are supposed to be funny, humping tigers, making babies look like they are fapping, and so on. Some people have become so degenerated because the comedies released these days make me sick. One Piece is actually refreshing in that sense, because it is simple, it is cute, and yes, it IS funny. You are simply too proud or dumbfounded to appreciate the art of it.

Thank you and goodbye, don't comment here again. Also, for the love of God change your picture if you hate Naruto that much. Actually, you SHOULD do it because that's just some...weird shit.


Did I not just list the animes that I thought were funny? read the comment thoroughly before flaming me. You're list of "humorous" things would only be funny enough to make some ignorant, immature 2nd graders laugh. I do hate Naruto but I could always appreciate yaoi, SasuNaru genuinely make a good yaoi couple since it ACTUALLY makes sense unlike other random stupid yaoi.


Haha, i must have been tired when i wrote this. Oh well. fail.

Yaoi must mean homosexual or something right? Oh dear, that's some weird hobby.



Yaoi is gay anime porn, shounen-ai is boy love.
Posted 3/13/12

Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


Espada8 wrote:

Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.


In my opinion One Piece is popular because of the characters, the battles, and the whole concept of pirates is refreshing and fun to a lot of people.

On your second post I agree, Bleach is equally as funny and unique, but what Bleach doesn't have against One Piece is the child-like humor. One Piece is the cartoon that you watch on Saturday mornings with a bowl of cereal and some Pokemon pajamas. While all the same this anime can become a show that keeps you on the edge of your seat. In all honesty It feels satisfying to watch One Piece and there is never a time I don't finish an episode or an arc and come out smiling or crying with laughter at the end.

Although I have not watched Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan and Level-E. I can say Beelzebub is underrated. Beelzebub is one of my favorite anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.