First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply no one piece on crunchyroll? :(
23381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

Espada8 wrote:


iAge wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


you ask why One piece is populare..
Well it might have something to do with that the series is actulyl funny, not too violent, have slim to non fillers and if they do have one they are actully good and not to long.
The series is unique that its almost the only anime about pirates.
Oh did I mention that the show is a strict adventure, it got no romance, love drama or EMO Shit. (no characters crying because they are happy or just lost a relative for 10sec-3min doesn't qualify as EMO)

All characters are well develop and got there own story, which is quite unique compared to the other major series in the same league.
(Thinking about Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball.)

I think that covers about everything,..
Let me know if I missed something.

And btw I do watch all 5 of the series mentioned and I like them all in their own way, but some I wish could have done a better job on some parts.


Thing is, it;s not funny. Bleach is equally (if not more) unique. Beelzebub, Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, Level-E are all underrated and need more attention since they practically are underground and unknown. You say One Piece has a little bit of filler but the whole thing is practically a filler and I wish it would hurry up and end. I hate Naruto, I hate Fairy Tail and I hate Dragon Ball thank you, goodbye.



If you don't like One Piece, then why the hell are you in the One Piece forum? Doesn't make any sense, your only reasoning could be to come on here and be a hater, which is pathetic. Also I love Bleach, but in no way, shape or form is Bleach more unique than One Piece. I'm sorry, however much people knock Bleach, I love it. But it is SOOOO textbook shonen, sure it has its certain charms which has made it successful, but in comparison to One Piece its not that ground breaking.
Member
11042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nashville
Offline
Posted 4/13/12
For those who need their fix and need it legal it's usually aired two days after JP on Hulu free.
Member
34259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

vc2779 wrote:

For those who need their fix and need it legal it's usually aired two days after JP on Hulu free.


However it is available free and legally on http://onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx just 1 hour after it airs in Japan. That makes it every Saturday at 10pm eastern time.
Member
11042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nashville
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
Very Cool!
1030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
http://www1.watchop.com/ this is a really good site for watching One Piece, it gets it as soon as it is released and NO ADS good subs and has all the episodes up to the most recent. It's a fantastic site, some of their videos are in crisp clean HD aswell which is always a welcome suprise:) I'm not to sure if it's legal though??
Member
34259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 4/23/12

narutoransegan wrote:

http://www1.watchop.com/ this is a really good site for watching One Piece, it gets it as soon as it is released and NO ADS good subs and has all the episodes up to the most recent. It's a fantastic site, some of their videos are in crisp clean HD aswell which is always a welcome suprise:) I'm not to sure if it's legal though??


It's illegal. The site just takes Funimation's legal stream and uploads it to streaming sites. Funimation's streams are only for the US and Canada so people who don't live there can't watch it legally. Also Funimation does not have HD quality One Piece episodes, so any episode that is in HD is illegal. The best legal quality is the DVD quality. Funimation has up to episode 205 on DVD, and they plan on releasing the next DVD set which I believe has episodes 206 to 217 this year.

1030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

viva_cmpunker wrote:


narutoransegan wrote:

http://www1.watchop.com/ this is a really good site for watching One Piece, it gets it as soon as it is released and NO ADS good subs and has all the episodes up to the most recent. It's a fantastic site, some of their videos are in crisp clean HD aswell which is always a welcome suprise:) I'm not to sure if it's legal though??


It's illegal. The site just takes Funimation's legal stream and uploads it to streaming sites. Funimation's streams are only for the US and Canada so people who don't live there can't watch it legally. Also Funimation does not have HD quality One Piece episodes, so any episode that is in HD is illegal. The best legal quality is the DVD quality. Funimation has up to episode 205 on DVD, and they plan on releasing the next DVD set which I believe has episodes 206 to 217 this year.



Oh ok then thanks:) i will continue to use it because i don't live in US or Canada so i find it useful and theres no other sites
7199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/10/12
Because it's awesome!
Member
22457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tallahassee,Flori...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


Just because you don't like or hate it,doesn't mean everyone else should.
I could ask the same question about why the hell is being a dub-hater & sub-worshiper so damn popular among anime fans.Answer:It's because people have different taste.
The better question is:Why did you come to a One Piece forum?Just to ask why it's so popular & when someone gave you reason,you deny those reason.That will make you 1 of 3 things:Hater,troll or loser with nothing better to do.
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Las Noches, Heuco...
Offline
Posted 6/30/12

Wolf-D-Jeddy wrote:


Espada8 wrote:

Some faith in humanity has been restored. One Piece is about the worst anime I've ever seen, why the hell is it so damn popular?


Just because you don't like or hate it,doesn't mean everyone else should.
I could ask the same question about why the hell is being a dub-hater & sub-worshiper so damn popular among anime fans.Answer:It's because people have different taste.
The better question is:Why did you come to a One Piece forum?Just to ask why it's so popular & when someone gave you reason,you deny those reason.That will make you 1 of 3 things:Hater,troll or loser with nothing better to do.

That is a terrible example; subs are clearly more superior as there is more effort put into them then the crappy dub voices that get chosen. You call that a better question? well I guess it is considering you actually have an argument. I can't particularly remember why as it was months ago but I'm sure there was a reasonable explanation.

3045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
I would really like One Piece on crunchyroll as well please.
23096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/12
I'd like it on here to.
All the places that I can find that stream it legal are restricted to the USA.
38272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cali
Online
Posted 8/11/12
PS3 app? Check.

No let's fix that app and follow our log pose to "get One Piece on Crunchyroll" island!
105800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/12
Funimation and CR are competitors people.

Funi will probably come out with a PS3 app sometime in the future though.
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In a small town i...
Offline
Posted 10/13/12
No One Piece in CR??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.