First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply "Cafeteria"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"mmmm, what a lovely young man you have here" He takes the cup and holds it up "If you can get me those things I will love you for life, my bisexual ass will be yours" he drinks the vodka in one gulp holding his head back, he starts to luagh


"I will try, my man." Aradia smiled and knocked back her drink. Ivan was already on his 3rd cup when Aradia was done her first. "Now, now Ivan, you can't drink too much." she coaxed Ivan to give her the vodka bottle.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


"Let the young man drink my dear" Congo held his cup out for another pour of vodka "Let me have another.....I want to have a party in my mouth"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Let the young man drink my dear" Congo held his cup out for another pour of vodka "Let me have another.....I want to have a party in my mouth"


Aradia poured another cup of vodka for Congo. "Can't let him have too much, he's gets pretty violent after 3 cups." Aradia said.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


"That would be fun to watch" Congo grinned and slowly drank the vodka this time "Oho, do you have an eye on anybody here my dear, ay interests?"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"That would be fun to watch" Congo grinned and slowly drank the vodka this time "Oho, do you have an eye on anybody here my dear, ay interests?"


"Interests? Not that I can think of." Aradia replied
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11


"Ahhh, you have no one here that catches your eye, I do, a nice looking bunny and a kid with the creepiest looking eyes" He shivers "That boys eyes gives me the chills and that bunny looks fun to pet, if you know what I mean, oho"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Ahhh, you have no one here that catches your eye, I do, a nice looking bunny and a kid with the creepiest looking eyes" He shivers "That boys eyes gives me the chills and that bunny looks fun to pet, if you know what I mean, oho"


"Yea?" Aradia inquired. Ivan had fallen asleep during their conversation.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


"I cant wait to get my hands on her too, she looks so innocent" he had a big grin on his face, he then shot back the last of his vodka
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"I cant wait to get my hands on her too, she looks so innocent" he had a big grin on his face, he then shot back the last of his vodka


Aradia smiled, "Don't go out of hand." she said. Ivan stirred in his sleep.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


"I cant make any promises....but I will treat her...gently" he licked his lips "So what shall we do now, drink the rest of this bottle or throw a party?"
I N S A N E M O D
150984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Simple." Mayu said, "You have to give both me AND Maru a kiss." She said, giggling.


"No way." Hikaru said without even thinking. "Not a chance."


Before he could say anything else, Mayu leaned in, Kissing him deeply. "Hehe.." She said, after pulling away.
C R E A T O R
155818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

Before he could say anything else, Mayu leaned in, Kissing him deeply. "Hehe.." She said, after pulling away.


Hikaru sighed. "Jeez... You two never listen to anything I say, do you?"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"I cant make any promises....but I will treat her...gently" he licked his lips "So what shall we do now, drink the rest of this bottle or throw a party?"


"Drink the rest. Ivan won'r mind." Aradia poured both of them another cup
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


"Dont mind if I do" after drinking most of the bottle Congo is laying on the table drunk "Now let seeee, mabe I should get bak to my room"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

hakumen- wrote:



"Dont mind if I do" after drinking most of the bottle Congo is laying on the table drunk "Now let seeee, mabe I should get bak to my room"


"Let me help you." Aradia said, getting up. She shook Ivan, "Ivan, dear, time to get up." She said gently. "Mm..." Ivan got up, groggy. "Let's go." she smiled and helped Congo get up.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.