First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[J-Summer Drama 2011] Ouran High School Host Club
1309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 6/25/11




Details

* Title: 桜蘭高校ホスト部
* Title (romaji): Ouran High School Host Club
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: School comedy
* Episodes: TBA
* Viewership rating: TBA
* Broadcast network: TBS
* Broadcast period: 2011-Jul start
* Air time: Friday 24:20


Synopsis

The story revolves around a high school girl named Fujioka Haruhi (Kawaguchi) at the prestigious Ouran Academy, who stumbles upon a group of male students who have formed their own club as hosts. Accidentally breaking an antique vase, Haruhi ends up owing the club a vast amount of money, and she ends up posing as a host in order to repay her debt. --Tokyograph

Cast

* Kawaguchi Haruna as Fujioka Haruhi
* Yamamoto Yusuke as Suou Tamaki
* Ryusei Ryo as Nekozawa Umehito
* Nakamura Masaya as Morinozuka Takashi
* Chiba Yudai (千葉雄大) as Haninozuka Mitsukuni
* Takagi Shinpei as Hitachiin Hikaru
* Takagi Manpei as Hitachiin Kaoru
* Daito Shunsuke as Ootori Kyoya


Production Credits

* Original writing (manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Hatori Bisco (葉鳥ビスコ)
* Screenwriter: Ikeda Natsuko (池田奈津子)
* Chief Producers: Iyoda Hidenori, Sugiyama Tsuyoshi (杉山剛)
* Producers: Kan Satoshi (韓哲), Tachibana Yasuhito (橘康仁)
* Directors: Kan Satoshi (韓哲), Sato Atsushi, Shibasaki Hiroki (芝崎弘記)


DRAMAWIKI
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club



as Haruhi Fujioka


as Tamaki Suō


as Ootori Kyoya


as Hitachiin Hikaru and Hitachiin Kaoru "The Twins"


as Haninozuka Mitsukuni a.k.a Honey


as Morinozuka Takashi a.k.a Mori


as Nekozawa Umehito



Related News

Ouran High School Host Club Gets Live-Action Show
posted on 2011-05-19 01:48 EDT

The July issue of Hakusensha's LaLa magazine is announcing next Tuesday that a live-action television series adaptation of Bisco Hatori's Ouran High School Host Club romantic comedy manga has been green-lit for this July. The series on the TBS network will feature Yūsuke Yamamoto (Kamen Rider Kabuto, Hana Zakari no Kimi-tachi e) as the Host Club president Tamaki Suō and Haruna Kawaguchi (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Moshidora) as the heroine Haruhi Fujioka.

In the story, high school freshman Haruhi pretends to be a boy so that she can take part in the wealthy school's Host Club, to which she owes a large debt. The manga launched in LaLa in August of 2003, and Viz Media launched its North American release in July of 2005. The manga has been among the top-ranked titles both in Japan and on the New York Times manga best seller list. The manga ended in Japan last September, and Viz is publishing the 16th of 18 compiled book volumes next month.

In April 2006, a 26-episode anime began in Japan with Maaya Sakamoto as Haruhi and Mamoru Miyano as Tamaki. Funimation released the anime in North America in 2008.

[Via Moe Ota-News Sokuhō]

animenewsnetwork



“Ouran High School Host Club” main cast confirmed (Updated)
Posted on May 23, 2011 by tokyograph

Last week’s confirmation of an “Ouran High School Host Club” drama series, starring Yamamoto Yusuke and Kawaguchi Haruna, is now truly official. On Tuesday, additional cast details were announced, confirming several names that were unofficially reported before.

As previously revealed, Yamamoto is playing the role of Tamaki, the president of the host club, while Kawaguchi is playing the central character Haruhi. The other cast members are being played by:

* Nakamura Masaya – Mori
* Daito Shunsuke – Kyoya
* Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei – Hitachiin twins
* Chiba Yudai – Honey
* Ryusei Ryo – Umehito

TBS will broadcast the series in the “Friday Break” time slot (Friday night, 12:20am), beginning in July. More details will be released at a later date.

Source: Mantan Web

Update: Comic Natalie’s article is more specific about the twins, saying that Shinpei will play Hikaru and Manpei will play Kaoru.

TOKYOGRAPH
13609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
for real? great then..i'll wait for this.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11
ARGGHH i hate the guy, i dont know if the director was out of his right mind? or he is trying annoying me or (the other fans/ the loyal fans of comic ver.,) He doesnt fit to be the main charac. he is ugly, no offense. yea he is a great actor but his face is not so well. The main charac. in comic was handsome but in live. OMO? It would be okey if JUMP will be lead. or JE boys. or maybe Miura,Kanata hongo,Yukito Nishii,Koji Seto,Tegoshi Yuuya. But Out of the list or nowhere, that guy was choosen? aisshhh
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
I like the cast! can't wait to watch
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
wah?! haha
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEESSSSSSSS

I LOVE YAMAMOTO YUSUKE!!

The girl is cute too!
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

aLnairA wrote:

ARGGHH i hate the guy, i dont know if the director was out of his right mind? or he is trying annoying me or (the other fans/ the loyal fans of comic ver.,) He doesnt fit to be the main charac. he is ugly, no offense. yea he is a great actor but his face is not so well. The main charac. in comic was handsome but in live. OMO? It would be okey if JUMP will be lead. or JE boys. or maybe Miura,Kanata hongo,Yukito Nishii,Koji Seto,Tegoshi Yuuya. But Out of the list or nowhere, that guy was choosen? aisshhh


totally agree..! yusuke is a great actor but his face is not...! a lot of actors can suit tamaki's role more! and i was hoping horikita to play the lead role! but it's okay, at least i wished a live action and it came true..
7876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♪Inside Your Head♫
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11

leloch_X_CC wrote:


aLnairA wrote:

ARGGHH i hate the guy, i dont know if the director was out of his right mind? or he is trying annoying me or (the other fans/ the loyal fans of comic ver.,) He doesnt fit to be the main charac. he is ugly, no offense. yea he is a great actor but his face is not so well. The main charac. in comic was handsome but in live. OMO? It would be okey if JUMP will be lead. or JE boys. or maybe Miura,Kanata hongo,Yukito Nishii,Koji Seto,Tegoshi Yuuya. But Out of the list or nowhere, that guy was choosen? aisshhh


totally agree..! yusuke is a great actor but his face is not...! a lot of actors can suit tamaki's role more! and i was hoping horikita to play the lead role! but it's okay, at least i wished a live action and it came true..


I think Yusuke has a cute face. He can act funny so I think he could pull off Tamaki.

Horikita Maki don't fit Haruhi. Her acting didn't deliver for me in Hana Kimi so I'm glad she wasn't chosen to play another cross-dresser.
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

fallingrain wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


aLnairA wrote:

ARGGHH i hate the guy, i dont know if the director was out of his right mind? or he is trying annoying me or (the other fans/ the loyal fans of comic ver.,) He doesnt fit to be the main charac. he is ugly, no offense. yea he is a great actor but his face is not so well. The main charac. in comic was handsome but in live. OMO? It would be okey if JUMP will be lead. or JE boys. or maybe Miura,Kanata hongo,Yukito Nishii,Koji Seto,Tegoshi Yuuya. But Out of the list or nowhere, that guy was choosen? aisshhh


totally agree..! yusuke is a great actor but his face is not...! a lot of actors can suit tamaki's role more! and i was hoping horikita to play the lead role! but it's okay, at least i wished a live action and it came true..


I think Yusuke has a cute face. He can act funny so I think he could pull off Tamaki.

Horikita Maki don't fit Haruhi. Her acting didn't deliver for me in Hana Kimi so I'm glad she wasn't chosen to play another cross-dresser.


I agree with you I think he will do a good job

Horikita Maki?? really ?? I didn't like her in Hani Kimi, and she looks older now.... plus there was an article about her being desperate for a boyfriend so having another drama with a lot of boys will be too obvious
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Middle Village, N...
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
whoa a lot of hot guys in this cast. i might actually watch this!!! loved the anime
Posted 5/25/11
Woah, I'm excited~ hehe
Posted 5/25/11
my fav anime into a drama! yay going to party hard!!!
10997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Čαη∂yℓαη∂
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
sounds watchable even though i did wish there would be a season two of the anime >.>
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

mpds wrote:


fallingrain wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


aLnairA wrote:

ARGGHH i hate the guy, i dont know if the director was out of his right mind? or he is trying annoying me or (the other fans/ the loyal fans of comic ver.,) He doesnt fit to be the main charac. he is ugly, no offense. yea he is a great actor but his face is not so well. The main charac. in comic was handsome but in live. OMO? It would be okey if JUMP will be lead. or JE boys. or maybe Miura,Kanata hongo,Yukito Nishii,Koji Seto,Tegoshi Yuuya. But Out of the list or nowhere, that guy was choosen? aisshhh


totally agree..! yusuke is a great actor but his face is not...! a lot of actors can suit tamaki's role more! and i was hoping horikita to play the lead role! but it's okay, at least i wished a live action and it came true..


I think Yusuke has a cute face. He can act funny so I think he could pull off Tamaki.

Horikita Maki don't fit Haruhi. Her acting didn't deliver for me in Hana Kimi so I'm glad she wasn't chosen to play another cross-dresser.


I agree with you I think he will do a good job

Horikita Maki?? really ?? I didn't like her in Hani Kimi, and she looks older now.... plus there was an article about her being desperate for a boyfriend so having another drama with a lot of boys will be too obvious


well we have a different opinion and i respect that. Yusuke is the final chaacter. and i hate it so much. there's a lot of handsome and good actors in japan. Miura Haruma or Koji Seto will be good on the role and fit. and to the girl?? well dont care. :D

about Maki. i dont think so she can be fit. she's right she didnt deliver so well her acting but she's good. and i dont know she is desperate to get a boyfriend. how did you know that?
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
no offense but all the character are ugly & doesnt fit on the role. im sorry for being rude but you cant blame me guys i really love the comic version so im expecting that the lead character will be all handsome and hot but i failed. they are all
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.