First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Dorm Entrance
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Don't worry i took care of him.Oh i fe.....el diz...zy....."She fell on the ground.Akane walked to them."Nii-chan!He needs blood."She bit her hand,sucked from her blood and gave it to him through a kiss.


sempai are you ok Takayoshi grabs her and pick her up.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/26/11 , edited 5/26/11
"Yeah.Just a bit dizzy."Kuro stood up and turned to walk away."Wait!"Nana grabbed his shirt.Suddenly everything around them was sparkling((like in anime when something romantic is happening xDD)."Nana?" "This time it wasn't your fault.I was bleeding and for a vampire was natural to bite me.You eve tried to help me."She was blushing and he was VERY confused."You see we didn't start good so can we start all over again?"He turned and smiled."So if I ask you out will you say yes?"Nana nodded."Then Nana,will you go out with me?"Nana nodded again blushing really hard."Then i'll take you tomorrow at seven.Let's go,Akane!"He walked towards the moon dorm and Akane followed him.Then Nana fell unconscious on the ground.
((she really was VERY dizzy xDD)
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Yeah.Just a bit dizzy."Kuro stood up and turned to walk away."Wait!"Nana grabbed his shirt.Suddenly everything around them was sparkling((like in anime when something romantic is happening xDD)."Nana?" "This time it wasn't your fault.I was bleeding and for a vampire was natural to bite me.You eve tried to help me."She was blushing and he was VERY confused."You see we didn't start good so can we start all over again?"He turned and smiled."So if I ask you out will you say yes?"Nana nodded."Then Nana,will you go out with me?"Nana nodded again blushing really hard."Then i'll take you tomorrow at seven.Let's go,Akane!"He walked towards the moon dorm and Akane followed him.Then Nana fell unconscious on the ground.
((she really was VERY dizzy xDD)


Takayoshi sits on the ground dumb founded. what just happen here sempai. did the lack of blood go to your head?
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
Nana opened her eyes."Eh?!What happened?"She at on her knees and looked at Takayoshi.
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana opened her eyes."Eh?!What happened?"She at on her knees and looked at Takayoshi.


you just agreed to go out with him again
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!!!WHAT THE BLOODY HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW??????!!!!!"
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
((you're writing aboutthe wrong thing))
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
like the hell i know you just got played.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/26/11
"I guess i wasn't A BIT dizzy.I was VERY dizzy if I agreed to that."
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"I guess i wasn't A BIT dizzy.I was VERY dizzy if I agreed to that."


i guess we have to all your sister for another dress.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
Nana nodded."After i said yes he'll never leave me alone.I'll go ask her for a dress.See ya!"She walked towards the moon dorm.
((going there))
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana nodded."After i said yes he'll never leave me alone.I'll go ask her for a dress.See ya!"She walked towards the moon dorm.
((going there))


Takayoshi follows hold it we should stick together for safety.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
"Okay."
Creator
79535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 5/27/11 , edited 5/27/11
Haruko walks outside and sits down and brings her knees to her chest. she sits and think to herself. Takayoshi. becoming a hunter....and what is Kyouta planning for him after some time she goes back to the dorm i going have him tell me.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
Nana was standing by a tree.She was sneezing all the time and her face was red."Hey,Nana!"She turned and saw Kuro who was going back to the dorm."Hey,about what happened yesterday....' "What about it?" "Well you....Nana your face is so red." "I'm fine." "Letme see." "I told you i'm fine!"Nana yelled.Then she fell unconscious and Kuro caught her.He touched her forehead and it was really hot."Nana,you have a fever."He walked towards the nurse''s office with Nana in his arms.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.