First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Moonlight Dorm Entrance
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

ALvaro stops the car and looked at Haruko and Kyouta sleeping together and coughed to wake them up.
"were here" he said as he opens the car and looks at the long stairway to cross academy gate


Haruko wakes up that wasnt that long. thank you Alvaro. she looks down at Kyouta. could you take my suitcase in not that heavy Alvaro as she starts to brush his hair with her fingers. Kyouta...Kyouta


Kyouta wakes up and looks at her. Alvaro carries her suitcase and walked first


Wh are back at school She still brushes his hair With her finger
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
"I still feel a bit dizzy cuz i lost too much blood.Anyway some of the vampires are comibg back."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
"ok.." he sits up and walks out the car.
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"I still feel a bit dizzy cuz i lost too much blood.Anyway some of the vampires are comibg back."


i feel them coming he leans against the tree and shifts his stare down the pathway
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"ok.." he sits up and walks out the car.


Haruko stands up out of the car and closes the door. how did you sleep.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/25/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"ok.." he sits up and walks out the car.


Haruko stands up out of the car and closes the door. how did you sleep.


"comfortable..." he smiled and pulls her closer placing his hand on her waist.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
Nana watched them.
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana watched them.


i think Haruko coming. does anyone know when they would be coming back
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
Nana shaked head."Hi,Nana!" "Stay away from me!" "Cold as always." "You're on the list so I can shoot you anytime,Kuro!Stay away from me!" "Look!Kuro-senpai is with Kiryuu." "Nana-chan is so lucky!" "No,I'm not!"
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana shaked head."Hi,Nana!" "Stay away from me!" "Cold as always." "You're on the list so I can shoot you anytime,Kuro!Stay away from me!" "Look!Kuro-senpai is with Kiryuu." "Nana-chan is so lucky!" "No,I'm not!"


HEY day class, Back to the DORM NOW!!!!!!
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"ok.." he sits up and walks out the car.


Haruko stands up out of the car and closes the door. how did you sleep.


"comfortable..." he smiled and pulls her closer placing his hand on her waist.


Haruko blushes that is good to hear.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
"let's go... Haruko." he walks next to her.
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11
Nana turned to Kuro."Night class too or they'll have a bullet in they heads." "I guess it can't be helped."Kuro lifted her chin towards him and kissed her.She blushed."Die ten thousand times!!!!"She yelled.He smirked and left towards the dorm.
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"let's go... Haruko." he walks next to her.


All right than. she walks with him.
Creator
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/25/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana turned to Kuro."Night class too or they'll have a bullet in they heads." "I guess it can't be helped."Kuro lifted her chin towards him and kissed her.She blushed."Die ten thousand times!!!!"She yelled.He smirked and left towards the dorm.


ok ok. he pulls Nana away from Kuro. this is my first night doing this Kuro so i dont want to explain to the dorm leader why she shot you so can you keep it moving.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.