First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]City
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/23/11 , edited 5/23/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kanade sits ona bench and looks on passing people


Ayame was wandering around in the city while listening to music on her iPod."..It's such an wonderful day" said Ayame.


Kanade sighs and looks on the phone"where he is?"
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Kanade sits ona bench and looks on passing people


alexon sit down and so did reevee
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kanade sits ona bench and looks on passing people


alexon sit down and so did reevee


Kanade still looks on the passing people"he is late"
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Kanade sits ona bench and looks on passing people


alexon sit down and so did reevee


Kanade still looks on the passing people"he is late"


alexon- hey reevee we still going to look for sin nezt
reevee- yeah we are but let visit your best friend ok
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Shin approaches Kanade
Kanade:you are late nii-san
Shin:sorry i was a little lost
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin approaches Kanade
Kanade:you are late nii-san
Shin:sorry i was a little lost


alexon said hi to them
reevee just nod his head
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin approaches Kanade
Kanade:you are late nii-san
Shin:sorry i was a little lost


alexon said hi to them
reevee just nod his head


Shin and Kanade look on Alexon
Kanade:who are you?
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:


divapireice wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Shin approaches Kanade
Kanade:you are late nii-san
Shin:sorry i was a little lost


alexon said hi to them
reevee just nod his head


Shin and Kanade look on Alexon
Kanade:who are you?


alexon-my name is alexon
reevee- i'm reevee
alexon look over to see sin stand there smile
sin come over- i'm sin and hi alexon reevee
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Kanade:lets go nii-san or we will be late for the movie
Shin:oh right

Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Kanade:lets go nii-san or we will be late for the movie
Shin:oh right



alexon- goodbyb
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk.. O-O
Offline
Posted 5/24/11
Akira is in a taxi, soon arriving to the city. It turns and pulls in at a stop. She climbs out of the car, gazing upon the city.
Moderator
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/11
Naomi skatedboarded across the street sidewalks happily listening to her music. She turned a sharp turn and continued skating.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/25/11

ElmoIsEmo wrote:

Akira is in a taxi, soon arriving to the city. It turns and pulls in at a stop. She climbs out of the car, gazing upon the city.


reevee walk into akira
reevee- i'm sorry and alexon come out of the shop with a drink
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk.. O-O
Offline
Posted 5/25/11


Akira looks at reeve. "its fine." she says and turns to leave.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/25/11

ElmoIsEmo wrote:



Akira looks at reeve. "its fine." she says and turns to leave.


alexon said byb
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.