First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wave Country Forest before Zabuza Compound.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/19/11
-Seiichi laughs as nothing changes-

"Do you really think some thing like that would stop a genjutsu like this?"

-He stands in front of you. his eyes peering into you'res.-

"This genjutsu is casted by the Mangekyou Sharingan. "
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 5/19/11
"Damn it!" Jae mummers to himself. "How am I suppose to escape this torture."
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Kazuo narrowed his eyes in frustration. He wasn't going to be the fool who ran in without analyzing the situation first. Well first he had to tell if the man ahead of them was indeed the real Seiichi. "Lightning Style: Lightning Surge!" Kazuo slams his left hand onto the ground as electricity emanates from it. On will the lightning courses through the ground to up under Seiichi and wraps up onto his feet.
"Get away from him Jae! Now!"
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 5/20/11
Jae jumps out of the way and retreated back to where Kazuo was then collapse to one knee.

"Thanks Kazuo It seem i was a bit hasty. I had no idea our opponent had the sharingan." Jae says as he takes a deep breath " Just give me a sec to try and recover" The Jae falls backwards.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-Seiichi apepars infront of him, His eyes infront of yours eyes, His mangekyou glowing.-

"You should Have studied the woods before you even walked in them, Didn't you notice how there were no animals inside of it?"
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Kazuo smirks. "Did it matter if I had or hadn't?" He takes a step back for some sort of distance between them.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-The entire city type surronding turns into an abyss as you float there, Above you, on the sides of you and in front and back huge eyes open up showing mangekyou as your body starts to feel heavier and pain rushing over you.-

Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Kazuo cringed as the pain washed over his body. His eyes had closed moments before when the pain had started but now he opened them meeting the gaze of the Mangekyou. "So. This is the Mangekyou's work eh?" He asks halfheartedly as it pains him to do so.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-The illusion vanshies and your back at the forest, Seiichi standing infront of you but sand is wrapped all around your bodies.-

"I hope you enjoyed my trap."

-More sand wrapping and compacting tigher around you.-
Genin
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mt.Morris, Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Kazuo growled as the sand encasing him was getting tighter around him. "You intend to scare us? Or kill us?" He broke the serious tone then looked around the forest. "Alas it does not matter. I've done all but one that is listed on my list."
His courage found him once more as he stared at Seiichi in the eyes again. "Fine. So be it. But do not. And I mean do NOT touch the Cloud village you scum."
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 5/20/11 , edited 5/20/11
At that moment Jae Appears behind Seiichi with his Cleaver sword at his neck.

"you didn't see this with those eyes did you." Jae says as a clone disappear in the area Jae was last.

"I'm way to fast to get caught but your silly little tricks."
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-The seiichis behind you falls apart into a pile of sand, behind you a giant explosion in the middle of the forest.-
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 5/20/11
Jae leaps out of the way of the explosion.

"Damn it, it seems i wasted my time here." Jae say as he re sheath his blade.

"mark my word I will find you and personally send you to hell myself."
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
-The sand coffin that covered up Kazuo falls apart and his body falls out broken bloody, bones sticking out of places they shouldn't-
Genin
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 5/20/11
Jae picks up Kazuo's body and starts heading back towards The Hidden Cloud village.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.