First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
cr users vs. chat room
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Hey! I'm nice. I'm so nice it'll blow you mind.
lol
Anyway, I agree with xidiya. Chatrooms aren't worse than forums. You just get a more constant flow of bad things in the rooms cuz' the messaging is instant. I don't think anything is wrong with some teasing and jokes as long as they don't go over the edge or whatever. If someone has a problem, they can even ask them to stop or w/e. As long as most of the people respects the forum, the forum should stay fine. I'm thinking maybe a moderator can even make 2 kinds of chatrooms; 1 free-for-fall and 1 can have rules. Perhaps, even some threads.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
y isit a vs?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

astralmage wrote:

y isit a vs?


who knows who cares its still open so post like crazy.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun


Hell yeah i would... someone who coudl ACTUALLY RIVAL me on blatent sexuality and crude humor... GA!!! get that fixed!!! you MUST come on chat!


Kenshin... i NEED you in chat... i need you in chat BADLY... god... kenshin.. i WANT YOU!


in chat
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun




Kenshin... i NEED you in chat... i need you in chat BADLY... god... kenshin.. i WANT YOU!

in bed



fixed for truth

just kidding, i will try when i can i guess.




explore internet i must
Posted 1/14/08

tobydiah wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that you're talking about that guy who was screaming on and on about how rich people are lucky and life is unfair?


Wow, that sounds exactly like this guy at my school.

It might be because there is no one solid topic in the chatroom and there's not much obligation to act all mature.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun




Kenshin... i NEED you in chat... i need you in chat BADLY... god... kenshin.. i WANT YOU!

in bed



fixed for truth

just kidding, i will try when i can i guess.




explore internet i must


ROFL


how did you ever know?

i just can't keep anythign from you can i.. it's not fair how you can use me like that...


wait.... or would i be using you... hmmm...

that's a toughy...

anyway.. love the pink vadar... he's missing some pearls tho..
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun




Kenshin... i NEED you in chat... i need you in chat BADLY... god... kenshin.. i WANT YOU!

in bed



fixed for truth

just kidding, i will try when i can i guess.




explore internet i must


ROFL


how did you ever know?

i just can't keep anythign from you can i.. it's not fair how you can use me like that...


wait.... or would i be using you... hmmm...

that's a toughy...

anyway.. love the pink vadar... he's missing some pearls tho..


i know cause i can use the force, young one.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i wish i could use the chat my naughty meter would be through the roof


you can't use the chat? and here i was thinking you just liked the forums more... god i can only imagine you on that chat... >.>

you gotta fix that! i wanna see you in the chat! *imagines the massive amounto f fun she'd have*



oww u would have fun




Kenshin... i NEED you in chat... i need you in chat BADLY... god... kenshin.. i WANT YOU!

in bed



fixed for truth

just kidding, i will try when i can i guess.




explore internet i must


ROFL


how did you ever know?

i just can't keep anythign from you can i.. it's not fair how you can use me like that...


wait.... or would i be using you... hmmm...

that's a toughy...

anyway.. love the pink vadar... he's missing some pearls tho..


i know cause i can use the force, young one.


ooooh you gonna use the force on me? oh wait... i'm not a young one... i'm too old for you anyway...
*sigh*
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
none the less, u are young at mind.
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
flames.. jumping in the bandwagon
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/08


and the thread ends here
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.