First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What if Hikaru no Go was made into a movie?
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

A live action anime movie that actually works?! How is this possible!?


Death note the movie was really great.. so why not?


That's true, but other than Deathnote, I can't think of a single success.


Honey and clover?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

A live action anime movie that actually works?! How is this possible!?


Death note the movie was really great.. so why not?


That's true, but other than Deathnote, I can't think of a single success.


Honey and clover?


Sorry. I haven't heard of it.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

A live action anime movie that actually works?! How is this possible!?


Death note the movie was really great.. so why not?


That's true, but other than Deathnote, I can't think of a single success.


Honey and clover?


Sorry. I haven't heard of it.


I see. ;p
16543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
o.O i wonder how they would make Sai? cuz Sai is a ghost...
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

giannelli_07 wrote:



I see. ;p


Oh well; your point is clear. It seems I don't have enough experience in live action remakes after all.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:



I see. ;p


Oh well; your point is clear. It seems I don't have enough experience in live action remakes after all.


lol.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the sky
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
if hikaru no go was made into movie ><!!! that will be really NICE !!!
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
there was a lot of nice live-action...
like death note 1 & 2
L change the world
nodame cantabile...(drama)
honey and clover(drama)
gokusen(drama)
cant remember well...but yea...
74868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

A live action anime movie that actually works?! How is this possible!?


Death note the movie was really great.. so why not?


That's true, but other than Deathnote, I can't think of a single success.


initial D live action movie was awesome.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.