The process of Collective Mind Control
Posted 5/20/11 , edited 6/30/11
When humans' nature as social animals is nurture, this is why we're more prone to be predisposed copies than our counterparts within the great apes family.

Other social features we humans have as social animals are: 1)symbolic interaction through the use of our language, 2)confirmation bias that results in the process of institutionalization, and 3)false positive belief as the base of our superstition, just to name a few.

These are all the reasons why when we're reduced to childlike state using the shock doctrine, can be so vulnerable to the process of manufactured public consent, in the form of advertisements. And due to the powerful impersonal agent of socialization known as the media, the rate of conformity, or successful collective mind control through encouragement as a form of manipulation, is a statistical super-majority at 81%.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
if you want to see collective ,mind control take a look at the local evangelical, rapture ready, pentecostal type church or a local affiliate of the international churches of christ
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/22/11

shinto-male wrote:

if you want to see collective ,mind control take a look at the local evangelical, rapture ready, pentecostal type church or a local affiliate of the international churches of christ
Why excluding the biggest modern institutionalization, that's even more powerful than those religious institutions combined; the US money supply. After all, due to fractional-reserve banking, and globalization of US currency made of debt through US corporate enterprising, all our currencies will eventually become worthless. Due to artificial inflation of paying back debt by buying off more debt, through the exchange of US treasury bonds with federal reserve notes. It's only a matter of time.
Posted 5/24/11

DomFortress wrote:


shinto-male wrote:

if you want to see collective ,mind control take a look at the local evangelical, rapture ready, pentecostal type church or a local affiliate of the international churches of christ
Why excluding the biggest modern institutionalization, that's even more powerful than those religious institutions combined; the US money supply. After all, due to fractional-reserve banking, and globalization of US currency made of debt through US corporate enterprising, all our currencies will eventually become worthless. Due to artificial inflation of paying back debt by buying off more debt, through the exchange of US treasury bonds with federal reserve notes. It's only a matter of time.


We don't technically have any money. Seems that has become the collective mentality of America; spending money you don't have on things you don't need.
Posted 5/24/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


shinto-male wrote:

if you want to see collective ,mind control take a look at the local evangelical, rapture ready, pentecostal type church or a local affiliate of the international churches of christ
Why excluding the biggest modern institutionalization, that's even more powerful than those religious institutions combined; the US money supply. After all, due to fractional-reserve banking, and globalization of US currency made of debt through US corporate enterprising, all our currencies will eventually become worthless. Due to artificial inflation of paying back debt by buying off more debt, through the exchange of US treasury bonds with federal reserve notes. It's only a matter of time.


We don't technically have any money. Seems that has become the collective mentality of America; spending money you don't have on things you don't need.
However, now that I've outlined the modern process of just how that culture was formed through the states, without the bygone institutionalization known as the church. Can we then dissolve the power-base of the states, by attacking the central belief engine: its unsustainable monetary institution?
Posted 5/24/11

DomFortress wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


shinto-male wrote:

if you want to see collective ,mind control take a look at the local evangelical, rapture ready, pentecostal type church or a local affiliate of the international churches of christ
Why excluding the biggest modern institutionalization, that's even more powerful than those religious institutions combined; the US money supply. After all, due to fractional-reserve banking, and globalization of US currency made of debt through US corporate enterprising, all our currencies will eventually become worthless. Due to artificial inflation of paying back debt by buying off more debt, through the exchange of US treasury bonds with federal reserve notes. It's only a matter of time.


We don't technically have any money. Seems that has become the collective mentality of America; spending money you don't have on things you don't need.
However, now that I've outlined the modern process of just how that culture was formed through the states, without the bygone institutionalization known as the church. Can we then dissolve the power-base of the states, by attacking the central belief engine: its unsustainable monetary institution?


Attack the image of the Almighty Dollar, and the US wouldn't have any capital. Socialism isn't in our best interest, but from the looks of it, it may be the only choice.
Posted 5/24/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

However, now that I've outlined the modern process of just how that culture was formed through the states, without the bygone institutionalization known as the church. Can we then dissolve the power-base of the states, by attacking the central belief engine: its unsustainable monetary institution?


Attack the image of the Almighty Dollar, and the US wouldn't have any capital. Socialism isn't in our best interest, but from the looks of it, it may be the only choice.
An unsustainable currency is not a working currency at all in the first place. Whereas resources aren't the same as capitals, because we never managed to put a price-tag on Earth. Nobody can own Earth, because we all depend on it, while we're all a part of Earth biosphere where we belong.
Posted 5/25/11

DomFortress wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

However, now that I've outlined the modern process of just how that culture was formed through the states, without the bygone institutionalization known as the church. Can we then dissolve the power-base of the states, by attacking the central belief engine: its unsustainable monetary institution?


Attack the image of the Almighty Dollar, and the US wouldn't have any capital. Socialism isn't in our best interest, but from the looks of it, it may be the only choice.
An unsustainable currency is not a working currency at all in the first place. Whereas resources aren't the same as capitals, because we never managed to put a price-tag on Earth. Nobody can own Earth, because we all depend on it, while we're all a part of Earth biosphere where we belong.


I agree that no one takes ownership of Earth, and it is a capital unto itself, yet people insist that everything has its price. This being since one might call our world a dog-eat-dog world, where people would rather take concern for their own comfort rather than that of others.

A thought crosses my mind that misery itself is capital, one that empires rely on to keep the wealthy and powerful in their place.
Posted 5/30/11
I heard a saying that may be relevant: "A person is smart, people are stupid"
Very true in many instances I think

But the thing is, people by nature want good things to happen, so by that logic our own minds can trick us into easily buying things that we are convinced we need, while the seller is glad to see money come their way (despite any possible ethical concerns)

As for the ownership of Earth, I think the day someone can manipulate how it works it will belong to them, as for now no one owns it, we just exploit it
Posted 6/8/11

The_Roy_42 wrote:

I heard a saying that may be relevant: "A person is smart, people are stupid"
Very true in many instances I think

But the thing is, people by nature want good things to happen, so by that logic our own minds can trick us into easily buying things that we are convinced we need, while the seller is glad to see money come their way (despite any possible ethical concerns)

As for the ownership of Earth, I think the day someone can manipulate how it works it will belong to them, as for now no one owns it, we just exploit it
Actually, I think it's because humans as a whole have yet to understand completely just how to manage both Earth's finite and renewable resources, that's why we ended up unwittingly exploiting Earth itself. While we ourselves rationalized this human concept called ownership, in order for us to justify our own stupidity among ourselves. In other words, we're still being self-righteous to a fault.[/sarcasm]
Posted 6/30/11
People are led to believe amazing follies. As we progress through life, it's one delusion after another. The college dream, the mansion you live in, the endless trophies, your heavily plastic surgery enhanced wife, and several well-bred children. Shit on whole wheat fucking toast.

I like reality cold and hard. Death of loved ones. A pervasive feeling of hopeless gnawing at my heart. The wish to end it all. That is where I find catharsis and enjoyment. That is my cynical, yet beloved "truth." We are zombies mass produced to serve The Man, and he is omnipresent like a god. The god of your bleak tomorrow. We all fall in line, or face a fate worse than systematic rejection.
You must be logged in to post.