First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Academy
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/22/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


"hmm.... another student of mine?" she grinned


"What the hell?!" Rin yelled, his sword on the ground. The child hid behind Rin's leg
Moderator
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/22/11


"oii... don't shout on me girly, or else i'm going to tell the pope on your behavior" she glared at eve and unties her. Artemis then looks at Rin, "a demon child, it's been a while since i've seen another or my kind" she glared
Creator
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


"hmm.... another student of mine?" she grinned





beki-nyan wrote:

"I wasn't fighting!I was just protecting the kid from the demon!"Eve argued.


// Sierra Grabbed the child. //
" here you go.. "
// She gave her some candy.Sierra smiled and looked at the mother the was running towards us. //
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Cherriuki wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


"hmm.... another student of mine?" she grinned


"What the hell?!" Rin yelled, his sword on the ground. The child hid behind Rin's leg





-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"oii... don't shout on me girly, or else i'm going to tell the pope on your behavior" she glared at eve and unties her. Artemis then looks at Rin, "a demon child, it's been a while since i've seen another or my kind" she glared


Rin struggled from the rope and looked annoyed
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/22/11
"Then you would like to see another one."She took her cross of her neck,it transformed into a scythe and she transformed into her demon form.
Moderator
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/22/11


"don't even think about it" she glared at Rin even more. "you maybe a demon child but your still my student" she said coldly looking at Sierra and the child. "geez, are all my students half breeds~" she said with a sigh
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"don't even think about it" she glared at Rin even more. "you maybe a demon child but your still my student" she said coldly looking at Sierra and the child. "geez, are all my students half breeds~" she said with a sigh


"Your student? Geez, what are you talking about?" Rin asked confused
Moderator
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Cherriuki wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:



"don't even think about it" she glared at Rin even more. "you maybe a demon child but your still my student" she said coldly looking at Sierra and the child. "geez, are all my students half breeds~" she said with a sigh


"Your student? Geez, what are you talking about?" Rin asked confused


"correct my students, I am Artemis Fiamatta Ar'z D Seraphim, ArcKnight and going to be the first female Paladin in history of Vatican." she said. "and have respect to me.. i maybe an exorcist but i am still your older demon cousin." she said as her red eyes beamed towards him
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
"I don't like her!"Eve said.
Moderator
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"I don't like her!"Eve said.


"I can call the pope.. eve, i consider him 2nd of my best friends since 1st is kami-sama" she said. "don't you dare insult me, or do anything negative to me... i will summon my father or the 7 princes of hell if i have too" she glared threatening her.
18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/11


(how many people are related to Satan? -.-)

Rin paused for a moment "I'm not respecting" Rin stuck his tongue out
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
"I woudn't do that!I'm here to become an Exorcist!"
Member
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
"Me too."Eve agreed."Is there something I should respect in you?"
((Eve in half demon but her father isn't Satan,actually Satan killed her father))
Moderator
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/22/11



"ah so you prefer it that way huh... F in your first quiz! lesson 1: never ever, do that to your superior or else they will fire you on your work or kill you with you job!" her stigmata starts to turn red again and starts to bleed. "again?!" she yells on her wrists. "read the ten commandments about respect."

18714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/11


"no" he said and grinned acting stubborn
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.