amuto 4 life XD
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in my dreams with...
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
once upon a tym a girl named amu was a new student at her elementary school. Amu had many different sides to her she never new how to express. So 1 nite she prayed 4 a guardian character to show her would be self. The next morning......
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
Wait what I don't even....
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
No.



114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
shugo chara ended awhile ago...

ikuto left amu for his dream.... suck on that
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 5/21/11


Please post something meaningful, OP.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

uhohimdead wrote:

shugo chara ended awhile ago...

ikuto left amu for his dream.... suck on that


wtf? I hate Shugo Chara even more now
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

shirayukiIce wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

shugo chara ended awhile ago...

ikuto left amu for his dream.... suck on that


wtf? I hate Shugo Chara even more now


It's not true, at least to the manga.
The anime makes up crap.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/22/11

maradejr wrote:

once upon a tym a girl named amu was a new student at her elementary school. Amu had many different sides to her she never new how to express. So 1 nite she prayed 4 a guardian character to show her would be self. The next morning......


How you should have written it:


Once (Notice how I capitalized the first word? That's what you do when starting a new sentence) upon a time (tyme? Really now?) there was a girl named Amu (Always capitalize the first letter in a person's name) who were a new student at her elementary school. Amu had many different sides to her that she never knew (new = the opposite of old, knew = know (Personally I would have phrase it differently, but how could I correct your terrible spelling otherwise, eh?) how to express. So one (it looks better, unless you're doing maths) night (nite is a terrible and informal way of spelling night that should be abolished) she prayed for (For! Not four!) a guardian character to show her would be self. The next morning... she learned how to spell.


I'm locking this under the suspicion that it is a group thread, feels pretty pointless to post it here anyway.
You must be logged in to post.