First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The end of the world.... :)
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
I'm actually laughing at some of these :P
Posted 5/21/11 , edited 5/21/11
Why so many hate guys? XD

If it was the end, I'll cry :|
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 5/21/11 , edited 5/21/11

Uhm.. wow.. first, I'm not in a "rage". And you know, who wouldn't get a little mad after 2 random people start attacking your post? it's not like I go to every duplicate thread post and post "Duplicate thread." And plz.. I am anything buy a hypocrite. And what the? significant other? You've gotta be kidding me. Were you trying to hurt me? Or were you trying to get me to point out that I have no "significant other" and feel bad for myself? My answer to your question is no. No one dumped me.

If I have to say anything more it's that you're the hypocrite here. ALL.I.SAID. was "Duplicate" and then you started raging you "flame war" at me. You could have said something like "Please at least try and contribute to the discussion rather than just saying 'duplicate'."
Also, if it a duplicate, then what would be the pint of discussion if it were to just get locked anyway? Hm?


You're right. You can't get dumped by a significant other if you never had one. Sorry, my bad.

The fact that you have responded to my comment shows that you are indeed mad. I'm not a hypocrite, because I also contributed to the discussion unlike you.

The point is, take some classes, maybe a pill or two. You can't be a jerk and expect nobody to call you on it.

If you wish to waste time, go waste your own. This conversation is over.
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
Posted 5/21/11


I just had to do this, Sorry
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/21/11 , edited 5/21/11


I'm actually a very happy person. If you really knew me, you'd know that I actually can't stop smiling. So you can't judge me off of these posts and start calling me a jerk.
Also, stop trying to act like the bigger person and how you think you're better than me. Remember, you're the one who targeted me and started this whole thing. You could have just ignored my post or PM'd me. And yes, I am in fact mad at you. You have just learned something today. Take some classes? Mind telling what KIND of classes? Also, you say I contobute nothing to the conversation, but you completely ignore the other postings with meaningless pictures. tsk tsk...biased.

If you continue to quote me now.. this conversation will go else where.
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

SapphireFlames wrote:



I just had to do this, Sorry


Posted 5/21/11

shirayukiIce wrote:



I'm actually a very happy person. If you really knew me, you'd know that I actually can't stop smiling. So you can't judge me off of these posts and start calling me a jerk.
Also, stop trying to act like the bigger person and how you think you're better than me. Remember, you're the one who targeted me and started this whole thing. You could have just ignored my post or PM'd me. And yes, I am in fact mad at you. You have just learned something today. Take some classes? Mind telling what KIND of classes? Also, you say I contobute nothing to the conversation, but you completely ignore the other postings with meaningless pictures. tsk tsk...biased.

If you continue to quote me now.. this conversation will go else where.


I applaud you for pointing out the obvious, cause the person who started this thread clearly didn't notice.
Posted 5/21/11

crush_dance wrote:


SapphireFlames wrote:



I just had to do this, Sorry




12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

SapphireFlames wrote:


crush_dance wrote:


SapphireFlames wrote:



I just had to do this, Sorry






Posted 5/22/11
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
Posted 5/22/11
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.