First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Rikou's Office.
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"But..But!!" Mayu said, "He isnt SUPPOSED to like Anyone!!"


"And why do you say that?" he asked.


"Because he is supposed to Like M-E!!" She said, leaning back in the chair. "I Love Hikaru!!" She grumbled, "ALOT!"
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

"Because he is supposed to Like M-E!!" She said, leaning back in the chair. "I Love Hikaru!!" She grumbled, "ALOT!"


"Yes, yes. I know about this, Mayu. But there's certain people that don't like you because of that reason." Rikou pointed out.
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Because he is supposed to Like M-E!!" She said, leaning back in the chair. "I Love Hikaru!!" She grumbled, "ALOT!"


"Yes, yes. I know about this, Mayu. But there's certain people that don't like you because of that reason." Rikou pointed out.


"Who? Why should they care!?!" She asked. "They shoudnt! They have no reason too!! at all!!! I swear.."
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

"Who? Why should they care!?!" She asked. "They shoudnt! They have no reason too!! at all!!! I swear.."


"Listen to me, Mayu," Rikou began. "There are going to be certain things your brother won't tell you and your sister in the near future. All that means is that he wants you to keep out of his love life." he said. "Understood?" This was beginning to sound like more of a lecture than just a friendly talk.
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Who? Why should they care!?!" She asked. "They shoudnt! They have no reason too!! at all!!! I swear.."


"Listen to me, Mayu," Rikou began. "There are going to be certain things your brother won't tell you and your sister in the near future. All that means is that he wants you to keep out of his love life." he said. "Understood?" This was beginning to sound like more of a lecture than just a friendly talk.


"....." Mayu became silent, looking down, then, Slowly, getting up, "Thanks for the Talk Rikou-Sensei.." She mumbled,Sighing, Opening the Door, "I Wont bother to come next time okay." She said, flashing a smile.before closing the door.
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

"....." Mayu became silent, looking down, then, Slowly, getting up, "Thanks for the Talk Rikou-Sensei.." She mumbled,Sighing, Opening the Door, "I Wont bother to come next time okay." She said, flashing a smile.before closing the door.


He sighed. "Jeez... Mayu, come back here!" he shouted, knowing that she didn't leave yet.
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"....." Mayu became silent, looking down, then, Slowly, getting up, "Thanks for the Talk Rikou-Sensei.." She mumbled,Sighing, Opening the Door, "I Wont bother to come next time okay." She said, flashing a smile.before closing the door.


He sighed. "Jeez... Mayu, come back here!" he shouted, knowing that she didn't leave yet.


After a few seconds, Instead of hearing Mayu walking back in, He heard her running away from the Door.
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

After a few seconds, Instead of hearing Mayu walking back in, He heard her running away from the Door.


"Hm?" Rikou took his feet off the desk and walked over to the door. He opened it, and surely, Mayu wasn't there. "Oh jeez..."
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


After a few seconds, Instead of hearing Mayu walking back in, He heard her running away from the Door.


"Hm?" Rikou took his feet off the desk and walked over to the door. He opened it, and surely, Mayu wasn't there. "Oh jeez..."


But, What Rikou DID see, was Mayu's sister,Maru, walking down the hall, Book in one hand candy in the Other.
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

But, What Rikou DID see, was Mayu's sister,Maru, walking down the hall, Book in one hand candy in the Other.


He glanced down the hall, luckily seeing Maru. "Hey! Maru!" he called.
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


But, What Rikou DID see, was Mayu's sister,Maru, walking down the hall, Book in one hand candy in the Other.


He glanced down the hall, luckily seeing Maru. "Hey! Maru!" he called.


Maru looked up, "Oh! Hello Rikou..Werent you just with Mayu..?" She asked, looking around.
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Maru looked up, "Oh! Hello Rikou..Werent you just with Mayu..?" She asked, looking around.


He nodded. "Yeah, but she left before I could finish talking to her."
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Maru looked up, "Oh! Hello Rikou..Werent you just with Mayu..?" She asked, looking around.


He nodded. "Yeah, but she left before I could finish talking to her."


"Oh~ Well, she MIGHT be in our room..Thats usually where she runs off to When she's upset..Though she never lets me on her side of the room..Would you believe she even but i big curtain up so i couldnt see her?"She said, sighing, "But yea, she should be there.."
C R E A T O R
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

"Oh~ Well, she MIGHT be in our room..Thats usually where she runs off to When she's upset..Though she never lets me on her side of the room..Would you believe she even but i big curtain up so i couldnt see her?"She said, sighing, "But yea, she should be there.."


"Ah, really? She doesn't seem the kind of person that would do that to her sister." he shrugged. "Well, would you mind showing me the way to your room?"
I N S A N E M O D
150986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Oh~ Well, she MIGHT be in our room..Thats usually where she runs off to When she's upset..Though she never lets me on her side of the room..Would you believe she even but i big curtain up so i couldnt see her?"She said, sighing, "But yea, she should be there.."


"Ah, really? She doesn't seem the kind of person that would do that to her sister." he shrugged. "Well, would you mind showing me the way to your room?"


"Nope!" She said happily, "follow me!"

((TO MAYU AND MARU'S ROOM :DD))
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.