First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply for girls ONLY: who are your most annoying/hateful FEMALE characters?
19298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Side 7
Offline
Posted 6/26/11


He said usually women are weak creatures while this lady says EVERY man is a liar. Which is the fact and which is a generalization? saucy and impudent hussy. You good sir have my support too.

But I really really hate most tsundere. and over sized breast. A handful is more than enough and you are mocking us by making them so big and constantly reminding us how we know all too well that it isn't like that in nature.
60972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

TheDeusz wrote:



He said usually women are weak creatures while this lady says EVERY man is a liar. Which is the fact and which is a generalization? saucy and impudent hussy. You good sir have my support too.

But I really really hate most tsundere. and over sized breast. A handful is more than enough and you are mocking us by making them so big and constantly reminding us how we know all too well that it isn't like that in nature. :(


I love you. Yeah, most tsundere is annoying. There is a limit to that shit.

In my experience women are always dragging me into their petty drama and getting me involved in stupid fights with good guys who I would rather have been friends with. They did this because they were weak and couldn't handle their own problems. So yes, I don't give a shit if none of you forgive me when I say that USUALLY women are weak whining creatures who need protection.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/26/11

iLoveBoobies wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


I guess I can understand why you hate how people think girls are always weak. But girls are suppose to be weak, whining creatures who need protection. I mean, if you're strong and bold like you wanted, then the guys would have a really tough time trying to get a date with you. The guys wouldn't be picking up girls but instead the girls would be picking up guys, and that is really awkward.

I mean that's what separates a man and a woman right? maybe i'm being bias about this thing, Girls have stuff that guys don't have and they can do something that guy's can't do. Like giving birth. With the exception of the pregnant man of course.

Girls are suppose to be weak and sensitive, that's what makes them special. I know that there are other things that make a person special.

In my opinion, I like girls that are fragile and sensitive. I think those types of girls are somewhat cute. But I don't mind dating the strong and bold type. I do prefer the type of girl who knows how to defend for herself against perverted guys.


lol i totally get ur point ....i just wish it wasnt so frequent
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/26/11

TheDeusz wrote:



I knew if I went through enough pages there would be some sort of discussion. Some girls want to be protected. I agree that girls are supposed to be like this and any girl who isn't must be a lesbian(Being bias just for the sake of being bias). Only guys with abnormal fetishes like strong girls who beat them up and tell them who they can and can't talk to and when dinner is. Next we know women are going to want to be firemen or something dangerously stupid like that.


lmao...I guess thats another way to think about it
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

TheDeusz

He said usually women are weak creatures while this lady says EVERY man is a liar.


I would say that EVERY man IS a liar, because EVERY HUMAN is a liar.

Be it a man or woman.

Everyone on this planet lies. Some tell harmless white ones and some tell very serious and bad ones.

19298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Side 7
Offline
Posted 6/26/11


Well that kinda proves my point that it was generalizing since it isn't just one type of person. Thank you I think. It's just kinda disappointing there is really a problem like this. Someone is always trying to fight against something I guess. It's not like anyone is saying men are better than women. Well I guess some men are saying that. ;] We need the differences between a man and woman. It'd just be scary if we were exactly the same besides our private parts.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

TheDeusz wrote:



Well that kinda proves my point that it was generalizing since it isn't just one type of person. Thank you I think. It's just kinda disappointing there is really a problem like this. Someone is always trying to fight against something I guess. It's not like anyone is saying men are better than women. Well I guess some men are saying that. ;] We need the differences between a man and woman. It'd just be scary if we were exactly the same besides our private parts.


Indeed.

Actually, all girls who have a sense of humor should check out Chris Rock's rant about "women being the BIGGEST liars" compared to men.
He goes:
"I don't wanna hear about how 'all men are liars' because WOMEN LIE WAY MORE'N US!!
Ya'll wear dem high heels-YOU AIN'T DAT TALL!!
Ya'll ways wearing make-up-YOUR FACE DON'T LOOK LIKE DAT!
Ya'll wear dem Wonder bras-YOUR BOOBS AIN'T DAT BIG!!"

XD

It's pretty funny.....and you have to admit, true.
13120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
ViVi of ONE PIECE (she acts like a princess on a pirate ship..luffy and the others are not her servants..FYI)
Sakura of NARUTO (esp when she confess to naruto..i hate her)
Posted 7/9/11
Usagi of Sailor moon. I mean, if someone bugs you, just kick em already!
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
yuri yamamoto -bokura ga ita
yuasa hiromi -true tears
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / united kindom
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
Hinata from naruto
Orihime from Bleach
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

adik2anime wrote:

ViVi of ONE PIECE (she acts like a princess on a pirate ship..luffy and the others are not her servants..FYI)
Sakura of NARUTO (esp when she confess to naruto..i hate her)


she DID!? heck if sakura wasnt paper, i'd kill her . i seriously DONT like her.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

Chiibihime wrote:


TheDeusz wrote:



Well that kinda proves my point that it was generalizing since it isn't just one type of person. Thank you I think. It's just kinda disappointing there is really a problem like this. Someone is always trying to fight against something I guess. It's not like anyone is saying men are better than women. Well I guess some men are saying that. ;] We need the differences between a man and woman. It'd just be scary if we were exactly the same besides our private parts.


Indeed.

Actually, all girls who have a sense of humor should check out Chris Rock's rant about "women being the BIGGEST liars" compared to men.
He goes:
"I don't wanna hear about how 'all men are liars' because WOMEN LIE WAY MORE'N US!!
Ya'll wear dem high heels-YOU AIN'T DAT TALL!!
Ya'll ways wearing make-up-YOUR FACE DON'T LOOK LIKE DAT!
Ya'll wear dem Wonder bras-YOUR BOOBS AIN'T DAT BIG!!"

XD

It's pretty funny.....and you have to admit, true.


i agree. i made this exact point about women being the BIGGEST liars a few months ago on facebook. of course some people disagreed; even though its obviously a fact .
13120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

agira wrote:


adik2anime wrote:

ViVi of ONE PIECE (she acts like a princess on a pirate ship..luffy and the others are not her servants..FYI)
Sakura of NARUTO (esp when she confess to naruto..i hate her)


she DID!? heck if sakura wasnt paper, i'd kill her . i seriously DONT like her.


sakura confess to naruto but its just an act...i just don't like these two..please dont be offended vivi and sakura fans out there..
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

adik2anime wrote:


agira wrote:


adik2anime wrote:

ViVi of ONE PIECE (she acts like a princess on a pirate ship..luffy and the others are not her servants..FYI)
Sakura of NARUTO (esp when she confess to naruto..i hate her)


she DID!? heck if sakura wasnt paper, i'd kill her . i seriously DONT like her.


sakura confess to naruto but its just an act...i just don't like these two..please dont be offended vivi and sakura fans out there..


i didnt expect much from her but thats low..yea pleaz dont b offended
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.