First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply for girls ONLY: who are your most annoying/hateful FEMALE characters?
16305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Okay, I was afraid this was going to be a "kill the bishonen's girlfriend, het-is-ew" thing. Glad it's not.

I'm really bothered by the way the magical world is set up in Arata: The Legend. Girls can't be Sho - it's just treated as a given and no one's bothered by it. It also starts with "Oh, look, it's a matriarchal society!" but then it turns out that the supreme powerful princess is only ruling until the main character can show up and become king after beating all the other guys in sword fights.

I read it just for Kannagi, but I always feel dirty after doing so. I also like Oribe a lot, but she hasn't shown up in a while (I'm at vol. 14, US release). If the series would focus more on her, it would be better. Instead we just see Arata's team with Kotoha, who's annoying and exactly the type of character this thread talks about.
Mikusa also annoys me.

But most of the time, if something bothers me in a series, I just don't read it. There's nothing that says you HAVE to read it.
2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

Trahma wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

clannad, the main girl from clannad. nagisa




i only seen two episodes. i just dont like her...
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / AnimeWorld
Offline
Posted 6/21/13 , edited 6/21/13
Hell, o.o)
usually in anime were sort of not even tough, and usually used sexually, boobs and all that crap -.-
they still have their charm though
I really don't even know what to say about this question.....I mean the most female characters I hate are
Peach (yeah she's not anime oh well)
Usagi from Sailormoon (i still like her cuteness though :T)
Tadase from Shugo Chara (Who gives a care if he's a guy he acts like a gay messed up chick)
Tohru from Fruits Basket
The lead character of Code E
Koboshi from Pita Ten
Misa from Deathnote
Yuiko from Loveless
Orihime from bleach (I HATE HER)
That girl from reborn with the orange short hair that tsuna likes (SHE NEEDS TO DIE AND GET STABBED)
Oh yeah you sho right that Nagisa girl from CLANNAD (watched that whole show i cried)
46201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
None of them.
5125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Up with the polar...
Online
Posted 6/21/13
Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.
11875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Wall Rose
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
Hinata from Naruto >.>
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
Shame to you people that hate on Yuki Cross!! Anyone who is voiced by Horie Yui is amazing
Posted 6/22/13
Hinata i would say
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/13
Asuna, sao (and the cousin girl too)
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/22/13

KittyCalando wrote:

Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.


Finally.. someone understands my hatred of Yuki. I watched one episode of the entire show and I wanted to rip my hair out because of her.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/13 , edited 6/22/13
I think Sakura Haruno from Naruto is annoying and also Misa Amane from Death Note.
Please dont judge if you like them
5125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Up with the polar...
Online
Posted 6/22/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:

Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.


Finally.. someone understands my hatred of Yuki. I watched one episode of the entire show and I wanted to rip my hair out because of her.


Haha, to tell you the truth I completely forget why I disliked her so much, it's been so long since I saw Vampire Knight. But after watching the first episode, I remember having almost the same reaction! Maybe it was her indecisiveness?


And then the end of the second season...I don't know if you watched that far, but I'm pretty sure I made myself go bald!

1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/23/13 , edited 6/23/13

KittyCalando wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:

Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.


Finally.. someone understands my hatred of Yuki. I watched one episode of the entire show and I wanted to rip my hair out because of her.


Haha, to tell you the truth I completely forget why I disliked her so much, it's been so long since I saw Vampire Knight. But after watching the first episode, I remember having almost the same reaction! Maybe it was her indecisiveness?


And then the end of the second season...I don't know if you watched that far, but I'm pretty sure I made myself go bald!



It's probably because she's so bland and boring; like in many reverse harem anime, I wonder why she gets all the boys. It's probably also because she's EXACTLY like Bella from Twilight- no emootioon.

Well, I never actually watched Vampire Knight after episode 1- it didn't exactly pique my attention, although it seems not too bad. I just couldn't stand watching it with her in it. And many people already told me the ending.
18052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:

Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.


Finally.. someone understands my hatred of Yuki. I watched one episode of the entire show and I wanted to rip my hair out because of her.


Haha, to tell you the truth I completely forget why I disliked her so much, it's been so long since I saw Vampire Knight. But after watching the first episode, I remember having almost the same reaction! Maybe it was her indecisiveness?


And then the end of the second season...I don't know if you watched that far, but I'm pretty sure I made myself go bald!



It's probably because she's so bland and boring; like in many reverse harem anime, I wonder why she gets all the boys. It's probably also because she's EXACTLY like Bella from Twilight- no emootioon.

Well, I never actually watched Vampire Knight after episode 1- it didn't exactly pique my attention, although it seems not too bad. I just couldn't stand watching it with her in it. And many people already told me the ending.


You have no idea how true those bolded words are. You say you hate Yuki only from 1 episode of the anime? You'd absolutely despise her if you read the whole manga. Especially the ending!

1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

CyanSwan wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


KittyCalando wrote:

Misa Amane from Death Note and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight.


Finally.. someone understands my hatred of Yuki. I watched one episode of the entire show and I wanted to rip my hair out because of her.


Haha, to tell you the truth I completely forget why I disliked her so much, it's been so long since I saw Vampire Knight. But after watching the first episode, I remember having almost the same reaction! Maybe it was her indecisiveness?


And then the end of the second season...I don't know if you watched that far, but I'm pretty sure I made myself go bald!



It's probably because she's so bland and boring; like in many reverse harem anime, I wonder why she gets all the boys. It's probably also because she's EXACTLY like Bella from Twilight- no emootioon.

Well, I never actually watched Vampire Knight after episode 1- it didn't exactly pique my attention, although it seems not too bad. I just couldn't stand watching it with her in it. And many people already told me the ending.


You have no idea how true those bolded words are. You say you hate Yuki only from 1 episode of the anime? You'd absolutely despise her if you read the whole manga. Especially the ending!



Oh jeez... I'm a bit scared to ever pick up that manga. Is it as frustrating as School Days?
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.