First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
for girls ONLY: who are your most annoying/hateful FEMALE characters?
36304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere!! O.o
Offline
Posted 6/13/11
oh i could put up a HUGE list (just can't think of any good ones at the moment :sweatingbullets:) but i agree with you about sakura! even more around the newist episodes UGH shes getting on my nerves
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/11

Oldthrashbar wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


That's because women ARE usually weak whining creatures who need protection. Whether you want to believe it or not.


Sexist!

4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/13/11

bokusatsu10shi wrote:

I am an active member in the I-Hate-Rukia-Club. You should come join.


i already joined lol
61022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Online
Posted 6/13/11

agira wrote:


Oldthrashbar wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


That's because women ARE usually weak whining creatures who need protection. Whether you want to believe it or not.


you dont know what you're talking about


I know exactly what I'm talking about. But if you wanna be exactly like men and have to register for the draft and get yourself killed in the next big war; Or do heavy labor work. Go for it. I AM sexist. Deal with it
55422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/11
PFFT so many to mention n too lazy to write =3=
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/13/11
If I listed them this thread would be longer
Posted 6/14/11
Chizuru From Kanokon!!! Her boobs bounce way too much and shes so dramatic
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

Oldthrashbar wrote:


agira wrote:


Oldthrashbar wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


That's because women ARE usually weak whining creatures who need protection. Whether you want to believe it or not.


you dont know what you're talking about


I know exactly what I'm talking about. But if you wanna be exactly like men and have to register for the draft and get yourself killed in the next big war; Or do heavy labor work. Go for it. I AM sexist. Deal with it


i suggest you go back to school buddy coz apparently YOU havent learned much!!!!!
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

TheProducer wrote:

If I listed them this thread would be longer


lol..many people said the same thing before
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/11 , edited 6/14/11



Back on topic:
I dislike:
Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya - She whines too much and just throws her breasts around.
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi - Running away from Tamahome to "not trouble him" just made him more troubled and in danger. She was fine at first then just got on my nerves.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight - UGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Rukia from Bleach - I don't know why she just annoys me. I don't even really watch that anime anyway but even from a couple of eps I wanted to strangle her.
Sawako from Kimi ni Tadoke - It's not that I hate her, and even really dislike her, but she's so clueless... it got on my nerves!
Glasses girl (don't know her name) Bokura ga Ita - Got in the way of the main couple and and ears the size of a boulder...
Hachiko from Nana - She was fine at first, then she made every one worry and hurt a boy and UGH. So much to say but I can't spoil!
Amu from Shugo Chara - >.> Only because


A lot more but I forgot/don't feel like remembering as of now XDD...
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

MadamAlice wrote:




Back on topic:
I dislike:
Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya - She whines too much and just throws her breasts around.
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi - Running away from Tamahome to "not trouble him" just mad him more troubled and in danger. She was fine at first then just got on my nerves.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight - UGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Rukia from Bleach - I don't know why she just annoys me. I don't even really watch that anime anyway but even from a couple of eps I wanted to strangle her.
Sawako from Kimi ni Tadoke - It's not that I hate her, and even really dislike her, but she's so clueless... it got on my nerves!
Glasses girl (don't know her name) Bokura ga Ita - Got in the way of the main couple and and ears the size of a boulder...
Hachiko from Nana - She was fine at first, then she mad every one worry and hurt a boy and UGH. So much to say but I can't spoil!
Amu from Shugo Chara - >.> Only because


A lot more but I forgot/don't feel like remembering as of now XDD...



i totally love ur answer to the douche...how come theres ALWAYS this one annoying person in forums trying to stir up trouble
and you mentioned hachiko and yuuki, i cant tell you how much i hate them right now ugh; and ur the 1st one to mention that here
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/11 , edited 6/14/11

agira wrote:


MadamAlice wrote:




Back on topic:
I dislike:
Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya - She whines too much and just throws her breasts around.
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi - Running away from Tamahome to "not trouble him" just mad him more troubled and in danger. She was fine at first then just got on my nerves.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight - UGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Rukia from Bleach - I don't know why she just annoys me. I don't even really watch that anime anyway but even from a couple of eps I wanted to strangle her.
Sawako from Kimi ni Tadoke - It's not that I hate her, and even really dislike her, but she's so clueless... it got on my nerves!
Glasses girl (don't know her name) Bokura ga Ita - Got in the way of the main couple and and ears the size of a boulder...
Hachiko from Nana - She was fine at first, then she mad every one worry and hurt a boy and UGH. So much to say but I can't spoil!
Amu from Shugo Chara - >.> Only because


A lot more but I forgot/don't feel like remembering as of now XDD...



i totally love ur answer to the douche...how come theres ALWAYS this one annoying person in forums trying to stir up trouble
and you mentioned hachiko and yuuki, i cant tell you how much i hate them right now ugh; and ur the 1st one to mention that here

Yeah. I was just lurking this forum and saw that message and just had to rage about how wrong he is.
Haha yeah Yuuki shouldn't even get any guy she's just so annoying and troublesome. And I felt really bad for Hachiko about that girl Sachiko but then
61022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Online
Posted 6/14/11 , edited 6/14/11

agira wrote:


MadamAlice wrote:




Back on topic:
I dislike:
Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya - She whines too much and just throws her breasts around.
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi - Running away from Tamahome to "not trouble him" just mad him more troubled and in danger. She was fine at first then just got on my nerves.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight - UGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Rukia from Bleach - I don't know why she just annoys me. I don't even really watch that anime anyway but even from a couple of eps I wanted to strangle her.
Sawako from Kimi ni Tadoke - It's not that I hate her, and even really dislike her, but she's so clueless... it got on my nerves!
Glasses girl (don't know her name) Bokura ga Ita - Got in the way of the main couple and and ears the size of a boulder...
Hachiko from Nana - She was fine at first, then she mad every one worry and hurt a boy and UGH. So much to say but I can't spoil!
Amu from Shugo Chara - >.> Only because


A lot more but I forgot/don't feel like remembering as of now XDD...



i totally love ur answer to the douche...how come theres ALWAYS this one annoying person in forums trying to stir up trouble
and you mentioned hachiko and yuuki, i cant tell you how much i hate them right now ugh; and ur the 1st one to mention that here





Heh.. Women. And no. I can't push out a baby cuz I don't have a vagina. But, keep up the good work. I love watching people get angry on the internet. Also. When you started to rhyme I was loling hard, thanks for that.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

MadamAlice wrote:


agira wrote:


MadamAlice wrote:




Back on topic:
I dislike:
Mikuru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya - She whines too much and just throws her breasts around.
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi - Running away from Tamahome to "not trouble him" just mad him more troubled and in danger. She was fine at first then just got on my nerves.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight - UGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Rukia from Bleach - I don't know why she just annoys me. I don't even really watch that anime anyway but even from a couple of eps I wanted to strangle her.
Sawako from Kimi ni Tadoke - It's not that I hate her, and even really dislike her, but she's so clueless... it got on my nerves!
Glasses girl (don't know her name) Bokura ga Ita - Got in the way of the main couple and and ears the size of a boulder...
Hachiko from Nana - She was fine at first, then she mad every one worry and hurt a boy and UGH. So much to say but I can't spoil!
Amu from Shugo Chara - >.> Only because


A lot more but I forgot/don't feel like remembering as of now XDD...



i totally love ur answer to the douche...how come theres ALWAYS this one annoying person in forums trying to stir up trouble
and you mentioned hachiko and yuuki, i cant tell you how much i hate them right now ugh; and ur the 1st one to mention that here

Yeah. I was just lurking this forum and saw that message and just had to rage about how wrong he is.
Haha yeah Yuuki shouldn't even get any guy she's just so annoying and troublesome. And I felt really bad for Hachiko about that girl Sachiko but then



omg..that was exactly my problem with hachiko. she just kept spreading her legs for every guy who said "I LIKE YOU" even though they obviously didnt mean it
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/11
There are so much that i cant name them xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.